Got7: Mark- Complimentary Cake

This imagine's dedicated to rayrizzle96 . Thank you for requesting! ^^
~
(Y/f/f)- Your favorite food
~~~
"Your main courses." The waiter says, setting the plate of (Y/f/f) down in front of you.
Mark nervously beams at you from across the table once you meet his eyes. "How's the food?" He asks, after you've taken a bite.
You nod and give him a thumbs-up since your mouth's full.
"I didn't know if this place was too fancy." Mark chuckles, motioning around to the most expensive restaurant in town.
"It's perfect." You reply once you swallowed the bite of food.
He grins. "Good."
*After The Main Courses*
Our kitchen staff wanted to give the cute couple a complimentary dessert." The waiter announces after he's cleared the plates away.
You immediately blush and look over at Mark, who laughs at your expression.
"That's very kind of you," Mark says.
The waiter sets a slice of cake in the middle of the table.
"Go ahead." Mark says as he sits back in his chair. "I'm full."
"Me too," you state, setting your fork down on the plate.
"Ani!" He shouts loudly, making the couple next to you stop their conversation. He does at them before lowering his voice. "Just finish it."
"I don't want to." You shake your head.
He sighs dramatically. "If I eat some will you eat some more?"
You nod.
He hesitantly picks up his fork and takes a dime-sized bite out of the cake.
"That's it? You ask, raising your eyebrow. "Did they make you go on a diet?"
"Ani!" He exclaims, then takes a bigger chunk out of the cake to prove you wrong. He slowly puts the fork in his mouth, suddenly his eyes widened and he tries to act calm.
"Mark? Are you okay?" You ask as he carefully swallows.
"Mmhm." He replies, tightly smiling without showing you his teeth.
"Open your mouth." You command; exasperated by his behavior, "you're acting weird."
He opens his mouth and pulls out a dazzling diamond ring. He sighs while  wiping the saliva off of it then kneels down. "I really didn't want to propose like this."
You giggle, "so I was supposed to eat the cake and find the ring?"
"Yeah," he mumbles, "it obviously didn't go as planned, so I'm going to wing it." He exhales before continuing, "Y/n), we've been dating for a while now and I've known that you're the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I hope you feel the same way, and so, Ms. (Y/l/n)? Would you like to become Mrs. Tuan?"
You can't hold back your grin. "I thought you'd never ask. My answer's yes."