BTS: J-Hope- Three in the Morning

This imagine's dedicated to @Fallax853. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Hoseok?" you whisper, blinking the sleep out of your eyes as you creep into the kitchen; nearly being blinded as you walk into the bright lights.
"Yeah," he answers, grabbing the carton of milk out of the fridge then reaches up to grab an empty glass out of the cabinet.
"What're you doing up? It's three in the morning." You place your hands on your hips, raising your eyebrows expectantly.
"Couldn't sleep." He accidentally spills some milk on his hand and casually wipes it on his grey sweatpants. He turns to offer you an empty glass, flashing his abs since he's not wearing a shirt. "Want some." he asks.
You shake your head and he shrugs, placing his full glass of milk into the microwave and pressing a button.
The microwave whirs to life and you walk over to Hoseok, poking him in the chest.
He grins, then lightly kisses your forehead.
You frown. "Don't think that acting sweet to me will make me forgive you. You woke me up."
He chuckles, reaching over to shut off the timer when the microwave beeps. "I know." He grabs the remote controlling the speakers in the living room, the next room over. A slow song comes out of the speakers and Hoseok grasps your hand in his warm one. He starts leading you around the kitchen, making you giggle as he passionately mouths the words to you.
Soon, the song ends and you look up at Hoseok hopefully. "Can we do another one?"
"I thought you wanted to go back to sleep, Taylor," He teases, twirling you in a circle before securely catching you in his arms.
You smile up at him. "Please?" You ask, pushing your lower lip out in a pout.
He kisses the tip of your nose. "Fine, but only one more."
You manage to convince him to dance about another five songs, then he makes you go to bed when you start yawning.
"Goodnight, Tay," he murmurs in your ear as you snuggle into his chest.
"Goodnight, Hope," you reply softly, slowly drifting off to sleep with your legs tangled in Hoseok's.