BTS: Jimin- What You Did (Part Two)

This imagine's dedicated to JiminJr (and everybody else who commented on the first part). Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
*His Pov*
"(Y/n), the leader of SERENITY-the popular rookie girl group- has admitted to be dating Jisoo of SEVENT-"
I angrily shut the tv off and toss the remote onto the leather couch, wanting to burst into tears or punch something.
"BTS! You're on in ten minutes!"
I turn around towards the voice and see the rest of BTS staring at me from various positions in the room, concern written on all of their features. "I'm fine," I'm mumble.
"SERENITY! You're on in four minutes!"
I hear the same voice tell the girl group in the dressing room next door.
Cheers follow the announcement and girls start filing past our open door, casting glances and smiles at us. One familiar girl at the very end of the line stops in the doorway, smiling sweetly at the rest of BTS... until her gaze falls on me.
*Your Pov*
You lock gazes with Jimin and the memory of the last day you spent with him comes rushing back.
That day was three years ago and ever since then you've worked extremely hard to prove him wrong.
Jimin swallows and exhales, "hi."
"Hi," you reply flatly.
Jimin seems to remember that you two weren't alone and quickly pushes you back into the- now empty- hallway.
"Congratulations on, um, you and Jisoo."
You smile politely, unsure on what to say since he and Nayeon broke up a couple months ago. You hate this awkwardness between you and him, you used to be able to talk about everything with him, now it's like you're both trying not to offend each other. "Yeah, he makes me happy and he's very supportive." You can't help but take a small jab at Jimin.
He flinches and sighs softly, as if he's physically drained. "I bet he is."
"(Y/n)! SERENITY's on stage! Get going!" One of the techie's scolds you, and shoos you in the direction of the stage's entrance.
You begin walking down the hallway, then Jimin suddenly calls your name.
"I-" multiple emotions flicker across his face until he settles on one emotion; regret. "Good luck with your career and Jisoo, you-you deserve it."