BTS: J-Hope- Slip n' Slides

This imagine's dedicated to @DeezyHope. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Come see what I got!" Hoseok shouts from your backyard.
"Do I even want to know what you got?" You hesitantly peek out of the backdoor.
Hoseok's standing by a bright yellow slip n' slide wearing only black and white swim trunks.
"Go get your swimsuit," Hoseok orders excitedly while attaching the nozzle of your garden hose to the slide.
~
By the time you've changed and made it back downstairs, the slide is already covered in -what looks like- buckets of water.
"Took you long enough," Hoseok scoffs. "Are you ready?"
You nod slightly and watch as Hoseok takes a couple steps back before he sprints towards the slip n' slide and throws himself down it.
"Ah!" He screams as he begins to near the end of the slick material. "I can't stop!"
Just after he screams, he's launched off the end and tumbles onto the grass.
"Hobi?! Are you okay?!" You call while staring at his unmoving form laying at the far end of your yard.
"Ow~" he moans in pain while attempting to move into a sitting position.
You quickly stride over to Hoseok and kneel down in front of him.
"Note to self: stop before you go over the end zone." He huffs quietly before a huge grin forms on his face. "Did you see how much air I got, though?"
You grab his chin and move his head around to inspect for any damage. "You could of seriously hurt yourself."
"Do you want to go next?" He asks softly, tracking your movements with his eyes.
"No, I think I'm going to sit this one out. Somebody has to take care of you if you end up getting hurt."
"So... If I get hurt, I get to be fussed over by you?"
"Do not get any ideas, Hoseok." You narrow your eyes while he pushes your arms away so he can clamber to his feet. "You better not hurt yourself on purpose!"
"I make no such promises!" He hollers over his shoulder as he sprints across the yard to the beginning of the slip n' slide.

Kpop Imagines {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें