Got7: I Can't Choose! (Part 3)

"I-I didn't want you to kiss him." He whispers, his voice cracking in an effort to hold back tears.
"Mwo?" Your eyes widen as you process what he said. You abruptly let go of his shoulders and stumble back a couple steps, right into BamBam.
BamBam wraps his arms around you and you stand there frozen.
Yugyeom's expression shows how broken he is. He looks like he wants to just collapse in on himself. His eyes flicker from yours to BamBam's arms that are around your waist. His eyes tell how much he wants to be in BamBam's position.
"Yugyeom?" Your voice breaks, knowing if you're not careful with your words, you could lose your best friend forever.
"Tell me. What am I to you?" He croaks.
"Yugyeom, I-"
"What. Am. I. To. You?!" He yells.
You turn around and gently push BamBam out the door. "I need to speak with him alone." You close the door and turn back to Yugyeom.
"Jebal." He pleads. "Just tell me."
"You're- you're my best friend, my older brother, my protector." You declare, knowing this is going to hurt him, badly. But can't do anything because he wants the truth.
He closes his eyes but a tear leaks out. "But not as a boyfriend, your soulmate." He speaks the unsaid words.
"Aniyo." You whisper.
He bites his lip. "Do you know when I first fell in love with you?"
You let out a sob. "A-aniyo."
"Remember 3rd grade? When I took the basketball from you and you nearly killed me? How you grabbed that ball out of my hands and threw it at my head?" He chuckles a little bit even as he brushes the tear off of his cheek.
"N-ne. I remember."
"That's when I fell in love with you."
You exhale. "Wae? Why then?"
He faintly smiles. "I took the ball from you, to get your attention. I wanted you to notice me, even if that mean you screamed at me... That was the first time you looked me in the eye."
You bite your lip hard, tasting the blood. "Yugyeom... Mianhae."
He opens his eyes and smiles sadly. "Saranghae."
"Saranghae." You reply, knowing this is goodbye.
"But not like that." He adds after a second.
You slowly shake your head, your heart feeling like it's been run over by a train. "Yugyeom. Jebal, don't do this." You beg.
"It's time to let go. If you want to be with BamBam. I can't be around you... It'll kill me." He quietly states.
"Yugyeom-" You sob.
"Goodbye (Y/n)." He takes two steps forward and kisses you gently on the forehead.
You wrap your arms around him, burying your face into your chest, inhaling the scent of mint and soap, the familiar and comforting smell of him. It immediately makes you start sobbing, this will be the last time he hugs you, you can feel it.
After a couple seconds, he gently pries your arms off of him and pushes you back a few steps.
He walks to the door and opens it slowly. He glances over his shoulder at you, taking in the red and puffy eyes and your broken expression. "S-Saranghae."
He walks out and turns around closing the door as slowly as possible.
Right before the door closes, he flashes you one of his bright grins, one that you're so familiar with, except this one's tinged with sadness.
~~~~~~~
If people comment, I'll make a 4th part.