BTS: Jimin- Candy Canes Can Cause Problems

This imagine is dedicated to @ChimChim103. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
You were sitting in the loft upstairs, eating different types of candy canes as you watch TV with Jimin.
He glances at the clock before standing up and stretching. "I think I'm going to take a shower." He states just as he walking towards your shared bathroom.
Thirty minutes later, you finished the candy canes and realized that your fingers are covered in sticky candy cane residue.
You figured that Jimin's probably done with his shower by now and walk to the bathroom to wash your hands off.
"Jimin?" You knock slightly then open the door because you don't hear the water running.
"Ahhh!" He shrieks, even though there's a towel wrapped around his waist so only his back is showing.
Your cheeks immediately heat up as you backpedal out of the bathroom at  lightning speed, muttering repeated apologies.
Five minutes pass and Jimin stalks out of the bathroom, thankfully wearing clothes.
"How much did you see?" He demands.
"Your back." You mumble, rolling your eyes. "Calm down."
He sighs before wrapping his arms around your waist. "Mian. You just scared me."
"Yeah, I know. You screamed like a little girl." You giggle.
"I did not!" He protests in your ear. "Besides, only special people get to see my back."
"Yeah." You scoff. "I have been blessed!"
He rolls his eyes. "Do you want to do another movie marathon?"
"Which one?" You ask as he pulls you towards the couch.
"Lord of the Rings?" He offers, holding up the first movie.
"Ani. I don't want to be here until next winter." You grin while shaking your head.
"We'll find something." He murmurs, sorting through the bin of seemingly endless movies that the two of you to own.