AlphaBAT: E:psilon- Liar!

"What's this?!" Yeongjin yells, angrily striding into the living room after he slams the door shut.
"Mwo?" You ask as you close the book you were currently reading and stand up.
"This!" He growls, throwing a magazine on the coffee table in between you two.
You look at the cover and see you hugging your cousin. "Yeongjin," you sigh. "That's-"
"Are you cheating on me?!" He interrupts.
"Mwo?! Aniyo!" You exclaim.
"Liar!" He accuses, glaring at you with ice cold eyes.
You walk around the coffee table to assure him and as soon as your within his reach, he slaps you, knocking you to the floor.
You gasp as tears immediately spring to your eyes.
You hear him inhale sharply once he realizes what he's done.
"(Y/n)-" he begins.
You jump to your feet and look at him as tears run down your face. "Don't. Just, don't." You whimper then sprint out of the room.
You run down the hallway and into your shared bedroom before shoving the door close and locking it so he can't get in.
"(Y/n)! Jebal! Open the door!" He pounds on the door loudly.
You start throwing all of your belongings into a suitcase, not even pausing long enough to wipe the tears off of your face.
You couldn't believe that he had actually hit you. You knew he was angry, but you didn't think he'd end up hitting you.
You call Seoljun, your brother. Once he hears how upset you are, he agrees to pick you up.
You lug your heavy suitcase to the door and set it down before you cautiously open the door.
Yeongjin comes flying in and tackles you into a hug. "Mianhae, mianhae. Jebal, forgive me." He begs, crying as he squeezes you.
"Let go of me Yeongjin." You command coldly.
"Jebal." He whispers.
You shove him away from you and walk towards the door, completely forgetting your suitcase. You just want to get away from him. You hear Seoljun honk the horn outside and you pause in the doorway. You glance over your shoulder and try to stifle a sob at Yeongjin's broken expression.
You quickly look down at your hands, twisting the matching ring that he got you for your two year anniversary. "J-just so you know, that was m-my cousin." You state quietly, not knowing if he heard you or not.
"Ji-jinjja?" He asks.
You nod then turn around and gesture for him to hold out his hand.
He complies with a confused look on his face. "Mw-"
You gently place the ring in his hand, feeling like you've left a part of your soul behind with it.
"(Y-Y/n)." He croaks.
"Goodbye Yeongjin." You state as flatly as possible. "S-saranghae." You mumble before bolting out the door and to your brother's car.
"(Y/n)! Wait!" He shouts as you sprint away from him.
You run outside and throw open the passenger's side door and jump inside. "Go!" You shout at Seoljun.
He immediately presses the gas and you pull off of the curb.
You see in the side mirror, Yeongjin standing in the middle of the road with your ring in his hand, crying.
You press a hand to your mouth in an effort to suppress a sob, it doesn't work.
Seoljun looks at you, worried. "(Y/n)-" He starts.
"Aniyo, not right now." You murmur, bringing your knees to your chest and wrapping your arms around your legs.
Right before you turn the corner you look up to see Yeongjin collapsing to his knees and then screams your name.
You stare at his figure in the mirror with watering eyes until it disappears from view.
Goodbye.