SEVENTEEN: Wonwoo- 8:57

This imagine is dedicated to @LuchiaHikaro. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Just because she's 18 now, doesn't mean her curfew changes! Be back by nine!" Your Appa shouts at your boyfriend, Wonwoo as he pulls you out the door.
"Of course!" Wonwoo replies with a smile in your appa's direction.
"Good man." Your Appa nods approvingly before yelling. "Have fun!"
You wave slightly before closing the front door.
"You look beautiful, Inni." Wonwoo murmurs with a shy grin, motioning to your favorite dress as he ushers you into the passengers seat of the car.
"Gomwao." You blush then buckle your seat belt as he starts the car.
The car lurches off the curb and you ask Wonwoo, "where are we going?"
"Somewhere special." He replies with a mysterious smile.
"Will you te-" You start to ask.
"Nope." He cuts you off abruptly. "You'll see when we get there."
Ten minutes later, you're sitting on a small hill on the edge of town.
"It's amazing." You mumble softly, nodding towards the multicolored lights of the city. "It's so colorful."
He glances at you then smirks, "just wait."
As soon as you turn your head back to the city's view, a red color streaks upwards before exploding outward with a pop, bursting into red and green sparks.
You gasp in delight and look over at Wonwoo, who beams brightly in a silent reply.
He motions to the sky just as another firework shatters, this one's sparks float down like a silver waterfall.
"Woah." You and Wonwoo breathe in unison.
That firework is followed by two large, blazing purple and blue fireworks that spiral down in a funnel before shooting outwards.
After a couple more amazing fireworks, the largest firework zooms upwards with a whistle before exploding with a bang. In its place are three shimmering words, "Happy Birthday Inni!"
You laugh happily. "Kamsahamnida!" You exclaim with a squeal as you throw your arms around him, hugging him fiercely.
He returns the hug just as tightly. "Anything for you... S-saranghae." He stutters softly, pressing his face into your shoulder so you can't look at you.
You kiss his bright red cheek softly. "Saranghae."
He lays back with you on his chest and you two continue to watch the city's lights for a while.
Just as you're about to fall asleep, Wonwoo sits up violently.
"Mwo?!" You ask, alarmed by his sudden action.
"Your curfew." He whispers in horror. "It's 8:57." All the blood seemingly drains from his face and he grabs your arm, tugging you so you stand up.
As soon as you're on your feet, he's running down the hills with you stumbling behind him.
"Wonwoo! It's okay! He won't be mad if we're only a few minutes late!" You yell at him.
"I've never been late for your curfew! I'm not starting now!"