BTS: Jungkook- Should Have Known

This imagine's dedicated to @MissKookie_ARMY. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~
A/n: I just found out today that a story can only have 200 parts/chapters. Right now I'm at 181 chapters... So, I was wondering if any of you would like a second book. I'm not sure if I should focus on my other fanfics since I've been neglecting them, or start another Kpop Imagines book.
Go ahead and comment, I'd like some input, please. ◡≦
~~~
*Your Pov*
Ding!
You pull your phone out of the back pocket of your pants, a smile already on your face.
"It's Jungkook, isn't it Cha?" Your friend teases with a grin.
You nod slightly as your eyes scan the words displayed on the screen, and your friend's voice seems to fade away. Her voice is replaced by the sentences being replayed in your mind.
You faintly hear your friend call your name as you abruptly stand up and rush outside, suddenly unable to breathe in the stuffy room.
You shut the sliding door and the soft click breaks you out of your zombielike trance. You instantly burst into tears, gasping loudly and yet you still can't loosen the tight knot in your chest. Your mind appears to be taunting you with the words that seem to be seared into your brain.
Cha, I'm sorry. I can't be with you anymore. Goodbye.
-J
You cover your mouth, scrunching your face up as though you've been physically punched. Two years. Two years we've been dating and he just throws it all away without an explanation.
*Six Months Later/ His Pov*
"I'm going for a walk!" I shout down the hallway before strolling out the door, not waiting for a reply. I walk down the stairs and head in the direction of the neighborhood park.
I hum the melody of a random song stuck in my head until I spot the familiar outline of a swing set in the distance.
Since it's about seven at night; the park's basically empty, except for a woman sitting alone on one of the swings.
I near the gravel placed around the jungle gym and pause as I stare at the woman, feeling like I know her.
I roll my shoulders and turn away, shaking off the weird feeling just as she laughs loudly. I spin back around, immediately recognizing her unique laugh.
Cha stands up with her back to me as I take a step towards her, a bright smile forming on my face as my heart begins to beat quickly.
A man appears from the other side of the jungle gym; walking swiftly towards her and she lifts her arms up expectantly. He picks her up off of the swing and twirls her around, causing her to squeal happily before he sets her back on the ground. He pulls her towards him and leans his head down.
I turn away before I see him kiss her, tears pricking my eyes as -what seems to be- a thousand tiny needles puncturing my heart.
A tear trails down my face as a bitter smile replaces the joyful one.
I should have known. Why would she wait for me? I broke her heart.