UP10TION: Hwanhee, BTS: V- What Do You Like About Him? (Part One)

This imagine is for @MultiBias, thank you for requesting! ^^
~
(W/o/s)- Work or school
(Y/p/n)- Your phone number
~~~
"InAh!" You hear Chanhyun, your childhood best friend shout, right before you're tackled into a hug.
"Chanhyun!" You yell back, fiercely returning the hug. "I haven't seen you in forever!"
He laughs. "I know!"
You haven't seen him since he debuted with UP10TION. You finally got a break from (W/o/s) and decided to fly over and see him.
His eyes suddenly light up. "Do you want to meet the rest of the members?"
"Uh, duh!" You reply, implying that you were already expecting to meet them.
"So," he starts as he walks next to you towards the exit. "Who's your bias out of UP10TION?.. I hope it's not me, that would be awkward."
You half laugh, half choke. "You wish. You've been like family-zoned since we were eight."
"Who is it?" He prods, looking at you expectantly.
Your cheeks start to heat up. "I'm not going to tell you."
He sighs heavily. "I guess I'll have to guess... Jinhoo?," he starts, saying their stage names. When you don't blush, he continues. "Kuhn?" He pauses after each name to see if there's a reaction. "Kogyeol? Wei? Wooshin? Sunyeol? Hwanhee?"
You advert your eyes, fixing them intently on the ground in front of you.
"You like Hwanhee!" He crows triumphantly, drawing the attention of the people around the two of you.
"Shut up!" You mutter, shoving him to the side.
"Yah!" He shouts, regaining his balance and shoving you back.
You fall back, expecting the hard ground to meet you, only to stop.
You open your eyes and meet a pair of rich, brown ones.
"Are you okay?" The guy ask, pulling you back to your feet.
"N-ne, kamsahamnida." You mumble, trying not to sound like a pabo as you stare at the handsome man in front of you.
He smiles. "Good, I wouldn't want a pretty girl like you to get hurt... I'm Taehyung, or also know as-"
"V!" A hoard of sasaeng fans scream in unison.
"I have to go." He breathes, his charming smile transforming into a slightly terrified one. "It's nice to meet you!" He shouts over his shoulder as he takes off in the opposite direction.
"Bye..." You exhale, smiling dreamily in the direction he went.
"Earth to InAh?!" Chanhyun says, waving his hand in front of your face.
"Yeah?" You reply distractedly.
He grabs you arm and starts to steer you out the door. "Do you even know who that was?! It was V from BTS!"
*When you reach T.O.P Media*
"This is where we practice." Chanhyun states, opening the door to their practice room.
"InAh!" Nine guys yell, jumping up to hug you.
"Uh, anyounghaseyo." You awkwardly try to bow with Xiao's arms around your waist.
"I want to hug her!" Hwanhee pouts. "Xiao! Move!"
"Aniyo." Xiao replies, wrapping his arms even tighter around your waist.
"Xiao," you gasp. "I can't breathe."
"Mian." He immediately lets go and steps back with Hwanhee quickly taking his place.
You feel your cheeks heat up and return the hug.
"It's so good to finally meet you, I've been wanting to meet you for a while." He murmurs.
You giggle lightly, barely even audible. "Me too."
"Break it up, you two." Kuhn states firmly and waits until you're a couple steps away from each other until he continues. "Now for the rooming arrangements..."
*In Your Room*
You were in Chanhyun's room, since you were comfortable with sharing it with him.
You collapse onto you bed after unpacking and are about to fall asleep when Chanhyun bursts into the room.
"Get up! We're going to the mall!" He exclaims.
"Aniyo~," you groan. "I want to stay here."
"Aniyo, get up!" He shouts, wrapping you in the comforter and throwing you over his shoulder. He carries you out the door with you yelling at him to put you down.
*20 Minutes Later*
"Can we go now?" You mumble for the seventh time, glancing up at Chanhyun.
"Aniyo." He replies through gritted teeth.
"Can we go-"
"InAh! You can ask me that question as many times as you want, but it's not going to change my answer!" He exclaims.
You start to sulk then feel a tap on your shoulder and turn around.
"Do you want to shop with me?" Hwanhee asks, grinning brightly.
A smile creeps onto your lips as the butterflies in your stomach start to flutter. "Sure."
He pulls you into a nearby clothing store and you start to browse for some clothes.
"InAh, I like this one." He has a woman's flowered blouse against his chest, acting like he's actually wearing it.
You laugh loudly and can't help but remark. "Well it does bring out your eyes."
"Yah!" He shouts, laughing. "Come back here!"
You turn and run around a rack, smacking right into a guy.
"Ow..." You groan, lying on the floor.
"We have to stop meeting like this." A familiar voice says.
You open your eyes and see Taehyung, smiling slightly with an outstretched hand.
"Mian." He says.
"It's okay, consider it a payment for catching me." You murmur, taking his hand and letting him help you to your feet.
He holds onto your hand. "May I know your name? I meant to ask last time but we got interrupted." He chuckles.
"InAh." You reply, hyper-aware of the fact that he's still holding your hand.
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He nods like he expected that to be your name.
"Found you-" Hwanhee yells, turning the corner. Only to stop short when he sees you holding hands with a guy.
"Who's this?" He asks, coldly glancing at the Taehyung.
"Taehyung." He replies before you can, glaring accusingly at Hwanhee like he's stolen something from him. "And you are?"
"Hwanhee." He says curtly. "InAh, gaja." He glances at you, expecting you to follow him but you don't move.
You stare at Taehyung who's eyes are silently begging you to stay with him.
"InAh." Hwanhee states, sounding slightly desperate.
"Don't go." Taehyung murmurs so quietly you know Hwanhee didn't hear him.
You sigh. "My number's (Y/p/n)."
"Gaja." Hwanhee yanks you towards the door and basically drags you out the door until you reach a less crowded area.
"Hwanhee. What was that about? Why were you so rude to him?!" You exclaim.
He looks like he's about to either burst into tears or punch something. "Why do you think?!" He fires back.  "You just meet the guy and you're already holding hands with him!"
"I've known him longer than I've known you!" You shout.
"How?" His face scrunches up in confusion.
If you weren't so mad you would of wanted to take a picture because of how cute he looks.
"I ran into him at the airport. I tripped and he caught me." You huff.
He scoffs. "Oh, a whole 15 minutes. You've known him practically all your life!"
"Why do you care so much?!"
"Because I like you!" He bursts out.
Your eyes widen in shock, but Chanhyun appears in front of you.
"InAh! I've been looking everywhere for you!" He steers you away from Hwanhee. "It's time to go."