Got7: BamBam- Wait!

You're sitting in BamBam's living room watching a movie. He's your childhood friend, or more like protector; since you get bullied.
"Ya, (Y/n)." He whispers in your ear.
"Hm?" You reply, focused on the movie.
"Turn your head." He says, his voice sounding a little bit higher than usual.
You glance over at him and he places his hand on the back of your head, pulling you towards him. Your lips connect and you freeze. He kisses you gently then pulls back, his eyes asking if it was ok.
You turn bright red and stare down at your hands that are folded in you lap.
He recoils. "Oh." He exclaims weakly, mistaking your embarrassment for rejection.
"Aniyo, BamBam. I-I didn't mean it like that." You try to explain.
"It's okay." He replies, sounding like he's choking. He gets up and starts to head out of the room.
"BamBam, wait!" You yell after him, getting off the couch and running after him. You grab his arm in the doorway, making him stop.
"Hajima, (Y/n)! I don't want you to kiss me out of sympathy!" He spits, yanking his arm out of your grasp.
"BamBam! Stop!" You grab his arm and make him turn around.
"(Y/n)-"
You silence him by kissing him.
"You need to learn how to be patient." You whisper, resting your forehead on his. "I was embarrassed, I wasn't rejecting you."
"Oh." He pauses, then shyly says. "Saranghae, (Y/n)."
"Saranghae, BamBam."