Got7: Youngjae- Happy 3 Year Anniversary

You and Youngjae were going out to dinner to celebrate your 3 year anniversary. You picked out a black figure-hugging dress-which you loved- with some heels before curling your hair and putting on a light layer of makeup.
You walk out of the room and pose like a model in front of Youngjae with a smile on your face. "How do I look?" You ask.
He frowns and you slowly move your arms so they're hanging by your sides.
"You don't like it." You state, the happiness gone from your voice.
"Aniyo... Just aren't you showing your figure too much?"
You feel your blood start to boil. "It's a figure-hugging dress for a reason." You point out tightly.
He bites his lip and looks away. "Whatever, dress however you'd like."
You reach down to your heels and unstrap them before picking them
up and walking back to your room.
"Where're you going?!" He calls as you walk away.
"Back to the room, I don't feel like dinner." You have to resist the urge to shout at him.
You plop down on the bed and try to choke back tears.
He doesn't like the dress?! Does he think I'm fat and he doesn't want to be embarrassed?!
With that last thought you burst into tears and grab your pillow before burying your face in it.
After crying for a few minutes you feel a warm hand on your back and a familiar voice washes over you. "(Y/n)? Did I make you cry? M-mianhae." He sounds like he's on the verge of tears thinking that he made you cry.
"Ne, you did." You sniffle and look up at him with red, puffy eyes. "Why don't you want me to wear this dress? Do you think I'm fat and you don't want to be embarrassed?!" You croak angrily.
"An-aniyo!" He exclaims. "I-I just didn't want other guys staring at you. You're mine and I want it to stay that way. I-I'm just afraid that you'll find a guy that's more handsome than I am and you'll dump me for him." He murmurs sadly.
"Youngjae..." You whisper. You had no clue he was having these thoughts. You lean over and wrap you arms around his waist. "I've been with you for 3 years. If I had wanted to leave you I would have done it already." You state.
"That's comforting." He replies dryly.
You laugh. "You're special, there's only one Youngjae and he's mine."
You look up to see him smiling.
"Happy 3 year anniversary, (Y/n). Saranghae."
"Saranghae, Youngjae."