SEVENTEEN: Seungkwan- Mr. Boo

This imagine is dedicated to Seungkwan's birthday!!! ^^
~~~
"Miss (Y/l/n), would you mind coming over here for a moment?" Mr. Boo, the drama teacher calls after you as you're passing by his classroom.
You nod, walking inside his room and onto a small stage where he's standing.
"Class, this is the new Photography teacher, Miss (Y/l/n)."
A couple students that you have in your class, smile at you which you return.
"Miss (Y/l/n)? I need to show a scene to my class and was wondering if you'd act with me?" He nervously asks, rubbing the nape of his neck as he stares at the ground.
"Um, sure." You reply hesitantly. "I haven't done this before though..."
"No problem, just follow my lead." Mr. Boo exclaims as he shoves a script into your hands.
"Romeo and Juliet." You acknowledge with a nod.
Instead of replying, he slips into character and grabs your hand. "If I profane with my unworthiest hand.
This holy shrine, the gentle sin in this: my lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand. To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."
You're slightly taken aback by his sudden acting, but read from the script. "Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, which mannerly devotion shows in this, for saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss."
He mouths "good job," before continuing with his line. "Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?"
You reply with. "Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer."
He states. "O, then, dear saint, let us do what hands do. They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair."
"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake." You remark.
"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take." He replies as he slightly smirks.
He leans forward and kiss you softly, earning gasps and whispers from his class.
He pulls back and addresses the class. "And that's how you get a girl to like you using Shakespeare." He glances over his shoulder at you and laughs slightly when he sees you basically frozen to the spot in embarrassment and shock.
He grabs your hand and steers you out the door. "I'll see you at lunch, Miss (Y/l/n)."
~~~
For the people who were wondering what the modern translation for that section of the scene:

Romeo:
Taking Juliet's hand. Your hand is like a holy place that my hand is unworthy to visit. If you're offended by the touch of my hand, my two lips are standing here like blushing pilgrims, ready to make things better with a kiss.

Juliet:
Good pilgrim, you do not give your hand enough credit.
By holding my hand you show polite devotion. After all, pilgrims touch the hands of statues of saints.
Holding one palm against another is like a kiss.

Romeo:
Don't saints and pilgrims have lips too?

Juliet:
Yes, pilgrim-- they have lips that they're supposed to pray with.

Romeo:
Well then, saint, let lips do what hands do. I'm praying for you to kiss me. Please grant my prayer so my faith doesn't turn to despair.

Juliet:
Saints don't move, even when they grant prayers.

Romeo:
Then don't move while I act out my prayer.

He kisses her.