Got7: Jr- Leave Me Alone!

This imagine is dedicated to @JrLJoe. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Sarah? Do you want to go out for dinner?" Jinyoung sweetly asks, resting his chin on your shoulder as you concentrate on studying for finals.
"Not right now Jinyoung." You murmur distractedly, brushing him off of you.
"Jebel, Sarah," Jinyoung sighs. "You've been ignoring me the minute you got out of school for Christmas break."
"Jebal! Just leave me alone!" You exclaim as you turn around in your chair to glare at him.
After you turn back around to your book, you feel him stare at you for a couple of seconds before getting up and walking out of the room; slamming the door loudly behind him.
You glance at the door; pausing for a second, then go back to your studies.
*Day After Finals*
"Jinyoung! Do you want to do something now that I'm finally free." You ask, happily throwing your arms around him.
He shifts uncomfortably and manages to wiggle out of your grasp. "No." He replies flatly, once he's out of your reach.
"Mwo?" You question. "Why not?"
"Just leave me alone!" He exclaims, turning away from you. 
The familiar words hit you like punches. You knew where he got that phrase, since you spoke those exact words to him not long ago.
"Mian." You reply meekly as you sniffle, trying to suppress the urge to cry.
He ignores you, instead he walks over to the couch and plops down.
"Mian. I-I was so stressed, and-and-" you press a hand to your mouth while shutting your eyes tightly. "Mian." You choke out. 
He glances over at you and freezes with wide eyes once he sees your expression. "Sarah?" He jumps off the couch and strides over to where your are.
You take a couple deep breaths as he sets his hands on your shoulders.
"Did I make you cry?" He whispers while you open your eyes.
You shake your head, before changing your mind and nodding slightly.
"Mian." He breathes, tightly wrappings you in a hug. "I-I knew you were busy, but I acted like a child because you weren't paying attention to me. Mian." He squeezes you then let's go. "Will you forgive me?" He stares at you pleadingly.
You nod slightly. "Mian, for ignoring you." You mumble.
"I'll take it like a man next time." He replies confidently.
You roll your eyes. "Sure you will."
"Are you sassing me?" He teases.
"Of course." You reply cooly, jokingly smirking as you respond.