Nu'est- Chalkboard Admirer (Part 2)

You walk into the studio a little bit earlier than usual. You hear someone in the studio and peek around the door. You see a figure on his knees, scribbling something in the corner of the chalkboard. He has one of his gloves in his hand to make it easier to write. You take a step forward, then freeze as the floorboard creaks. The figure jumps to his feet and darts out the other door.
Dang it.
You walk over to the chalkboard and notice something on the ground, it's his glove. You bend down and grab it. You recognize it, but you can't remember who was wearing it.
You tuck it into your bag and start to redraw the doodles.
You pause halfway to take a drink of water.
"Ya, (Y/n)!" Somebody yells, causing you to nearly choke. You cough and look in the direction the voice came from.
Your lips form a smile once you see who it is. "Hey, Baekho... guys." You bow.
Baekho laughs then pulls you in for a hug. "Don't bow, we're friends now, right?"
"Of course." You smile.
Out of the corner of your eye, you see one of the members clench his fist but can't see his face since Baekho's blocking your view.
Baekho let's go of you then asks. "Hey, (Y/n)? Have you seen a glove around here?"
Your eyes immediately go to his hands, but they're covered in black leather gloves.
"Jr's missing one, it's pink with spikes on it."
You nod before pulling it out of your bag. "I thought it was one of your guy's."
You hand it to Jr, who takes it and shoves it onto his hand, without looking at you.
"Gomawo (Y/n)." Baekho says warmly. "We should go practice." He says before walking out the door.
The rest of the members start to follow him then you call. "Ya, Jr? Could you stay here for a minute? I need you to help me with something."
He pauses, looking like he wants to run out the door but finally makes his way over to you.
"Ne?" He asks once he's standing in front of you.
You cross your arms and look at him with your eyebrows raised. "Do you want to explain this?" You ask, gesturing to the note.
He blushes and shakes his head slowly. "It's nothing, forget it."
"Oh." You reply, thinking he doesn't really like you.
His eyes widen at your answer and grabs your chin so you look into his eyes. "Aniyo, not like that. I-I mean I like you, I just d-don't think you'll want to date a guy like m-me." He stutters.
"Why not?" You whisper.
"Mwo?" His mesmerizing eyes show confusion.
"Why do you think I won't want to date you?" You ask.
"You-you do?" He exclaims, then breaks out into a bright grin.
You blush under his intense gaze and nod.
He gently cups your cheek and leans in before softly placing his lips on yours.
After a few seconds he breaks the kiss. "Saranghae."
"Saranghae." You breath, your head spinning from the kiss.