SEVENTEEN: S. Coups- Rapping Partner

You're a trainee for Pledis Entertainment and in your vocal class you were learning how to rap. Your teacher thought the best way to learn was to write a rap with a partner.
"(Y/n) and Seungcheol. Hansol and-"
You glance to your right and see Seungcheol staring at you. You quickly look down at your notebook and try to look like you're doing something.
As the teacher reads off the rest of the partners you doodle in you song/rap book. You turn to the very last page and stare at the lined pages littered with drawings of Seungcheol's name with hearts around them. You sigh as you prop your chin up with a hand and shade in a heart. You're just starting a new doodle when you hear his angelic voice call your name from above you. You slam your notebook shut and shyly look up. "An-annyeosayeo, Seungcheol-ssi."
"Please, just call me Seungcheol." He says with a laugh. He holds out a hand and helps you out of your seat. "So do you want to meet after school in the practice room?"
You nod in agreement and the bell rings.
"See you." He smiles as he walks out the door.
You stare at the door even after he's out of view.
"(Y/n)!" Your friend calls, then smirks and laughs. "You've got it bad, girl." She takes your arm and steers you out of the classroom to your next class.
*After School*
You stand outside the practice room, trying to stay calm even though you're going to be in a empty practice room with your crush... With nobody else there. Where you're going to be alone, together, just the two of you.
"Will you get a hold of yourself?!" Your friend bursts out. "You've been like this for the past 20 minutes!" She walks over to where you're nervously cracking your knuckles. "You know what you're going to do?!" She asks, jabbing her finger at your chest.
"Mwo?" You reply.
"You're going to go in there and show Seungcheol how awesome and funny and sweet you are!"
"Yeah!" You push yourself off the wall and grin.
"Show him how tough you are and you're not afraid to be alone with your crush!" She yells, pumping her fist in the air.
"Yea-" you throw your fist in the air and then slowly bring it down. "Y-yeah, alone, in a empty room... With nobody else there." You stare at her with wide eyes and your breathing starts to get faster.
"Aish." In one motion, she opens the door and shoves you into the room before you could protest.
You stumble over your feet but manage to catch yourself before you faceplant.
"Are you okay?" Seungcheol asks as he grabs your arm to steady you.
"Ne-ne." You stutter as you blush.
He lets go of your arm-to your disappointment- and walks over to where his backpack is. He sits on the ground and pulls out his notebook.
You sit down and do the same. You take a breath then say. "So I was thinking of something like this. Eojjeodaga nuni busineunga igijeogin oemo gyeomsonhan seongpumeul bwa
Nal bogo unneun ge johaseonji animyeon geunyang useuwo boineun geonji ho
A jigeum neo ttaeme burina
Nareul sikhineun geon muriya
A jigeum neo ttaeme burina." You finish and look at your notebook cover. "That's all I have now." You state shyly.
"Wow, that's really good." He praises you.
You blush. "Gomawo."
"Here's what I have-"
You can only stare with your mouth opens as he raps, his head bobbing with his movements.
"Deungjanggwa dongsie deulleorideul badageseo chim heullimyeo gijeol geu wieso suyeonghaeyo woah
Yeopguri jibangtyubeu kkigo mot tteun aedeuri alli inna mot tteun iyu jeoldae moreum
Matchul saenggak eopseo ni sikgyeone nal matchuji malgil
Mak gwideul bangguseok bakyeo bakke naojil anchi
Geuttan sigeuro pyeongsaenguri dwi ilpal
Gwangttaengdo anyeo bul pillyo eopsi hanbeon deutgo kkeut.
So what do you think?" He asks once he's finished, a shy smile on his face.
"You're way better than me." You chuckle slightly.
"Yours was really good though." He protests.
"You're better." You insist.
He reaches over to where you are sitting and places a hand underneath your chin, forcing you to look up at him.
"S-Seungcheol." You stutter.
He stares into your eyes intently. "Fine, I admit mine might have been better than yours. But you can sing and write song lyrics way better than I can." He says softly.
Your eyes widen and you blush madly. "I-I got to go." You mutter as you blindly reach over and grab your phone before you jump up and basically run out of the room.
*His Pov*
(Y/n) races out of the room before I can tell her that she's left her notebook. I grab the open notebook and on one of pages, is my name surrounded by doodles and hearts. I smile and flip back to the beginning. Leaning on my backpack, I look through her lyrics with a soft smile on my face.
*The Next Day/ Your Pov*
"Where is it?!" You panic as you dump all of the stuff out of your backpack.
"Where's what?" (Y/f/n) asks.
"My notebook! I had it with me when I was with Seungcheol and... I ran out of the room." You trail off as you turn to her.
"Oh no." You whisper.
"Mwo?" She sighs.
"Do you- do you think he has it?" You gasp.
"I don't know-"
You grab her shoulders and shake her violently. "Omo! I'm going to die! Just kill me now!" You groan, still shaking her.
"Will. You. Stop. Shaking. Me! You're going to give me whiplash!" She yells as she pries your hands off of her shoulders.
"Kill me now!" You repeat.
She rubs her neck as she says. "What was so important that was in your notebook?"
"Other than my lyrics? Oh how about his name surrounded by hearts and other doodles." You mutter as you sink to the floor.
"Well you're screwed." She states.
"Gomawo, (Y/f/n). I'm glad I have such a great friend like you." You say, your voice heavy with sarcasm.
"No problem. Now I would get off the floor because Prince Charming's coming your way." She comments before walking away.
You quickly scramble off the floor and smooth down your shirt.
"(Y/n)!" He calls as he walks up to you. "You left this in the practice room yesterday." He states as he hands you your precious notebook.
You clutch it to your chest like it's your lost child. "Kamsahamnida, Seungcheol... You-you didn't look in it, did you?" You nervously ask.
He bites his lip, making you squeal inside your head. "I did. M-mianhae." He murmurs, looking down.
You feel your stomach drop to the floor. "How much did you look though it?"
"The- the whole notebook." He whispers.
Well this is it, I'm leaving the country.
"Ab-about the last page-" You begin.
"(Y/n)? Do you like me?" He asks, curiously staring at you.
I might as well confess, as well as put the final nail in my coffin.
"N-ne." You nervously crack your knuckles as you stare at your scuffed up converse.
You hear him take a deep breath, then see his feet step right before yours.
He gently lifts your head up and you nearly jump back in surprise at how close he is. "I-I like you too." He mumbles as he gently winds a stray strand of your hair around his finger.
You exhale a breath you hadn't realize you've been holding. "That's a relief, I thought I was going to have to leave the country." You state, slightly giggling.
He smiles and brushes your cheek with his thumb, making your heart speed up.
"Oh, just kiss her already!" (Y/f/n) yells from her hiding spot in a nearby classroom doorway.
He leans in and gently brushes your lips with his soft ones, setting off fireworks in your stomach. He rests his forehead against yours. "I'm glad you left your notebook."
You smile. "Me too."