GOT7: I Can't Choose! (Part Four)

A/n: Since I promised to make a forth part of this imagine... Here it is! This is my last imagine in this book and I'll open requests for my second imagines book soon. ^^
~~~
You and BamBam recently broke up due to your mutual feelings. Both of you decided to call off the relationship, because the sparks between you two just weren't there anymore and dating each other seemed more like a chore than actual fun.
You dropped by JYP Entertainment to return the few items BamBam left at your house.
"Excuse me? Could you tell me where GOT7's practice room is?" You ask the woman sitting at the front desk- who's intently staring at her computer that displays a game of solitaire.
"Down the hall, the third door on your right," she replies curtly without looking up at you.
"Thanks." You readjust your grip on the cardboard box before pivoting on your heel and strolling down the hallway.
Just as you reach the third door, a tall figure blocks your path into the room.
"(Y/n)?" The man closes the door and meets your gaze steadily.
You gasp in shock as the box slips out of your grasp. "Yugyeom?"
You shouldn't have been surprised to see him, he is a member of GOT7 after all. But BamBam told you he was the only person at the studio that day.
"I haven't seen you in- what- two years?" He remarks quietly, seeming hesitant in mentioning the last time you two were with each other.
The memory comes rushing back; how Yugyeom interrupted you and BamBam's first kiss together and ended up confessing. You wished you handled his confession a little better; because of what you said, you haven't seen him since.
"Yeah, I think it's been that long." You bend down to grab the box and Yugyeom immediately grabs the other  side and helps you lift it.
"I heard that you and BamBam broke up. What happened? He's refusing to tell us."
You glance away from Yugyeom. Even though you and BamBam both called off your relationship, it still stung when someone mentioned it. "We both decided our relationship wasn't working."
"Are you doing okay?" Yugyeom instantly slips into best-friend-mode without missing a beat.
You smile slightly at his concerned expression. "Yeah, I think seeing you helped."
He grins at your comment and both of you stand with the box between you, the silence becoming more awkward by the second.
"I miss you," Yugyeom whispers as he absent-mindedly picks a stray piece of tape off the side of the box.
He abruptly pulls the box out of your hands to set it down before straightening and cautiously intertwining your hands together.  "I want you back in my life, whether it's as a friend or something more. I just want you with me."
You missed him too, and you wished you chose Yugyeom over BamBam; your relationship with BamBam wasn't worth it, especially since you lost your best friend.
You gently squeeze his hand. "I missed you too and I'm sorry I made such a stupid decision. Your friendship is worth more than my relationship with BamBam. You're the greatest friend I've ever had, and in time I think you'll be an amazing boyfriend."
You can tell Yugyeom wanted you to say something along those lines, as he immediately beams.
You continue speaking before he can say something of his own. "I know it took awhile to realize who I wanted to be with, but it's not who I want, it's who I need. And I need you in my life, so I'm choosing you."
Yugyeom had always had a soft spot for sweet words, especially when it comes from the people he cares about. A tear trails down his face as he sniffles softly then closes the distance between the two of you; wrapping you in his special, bone-crushing hugs.
"I need you too."

Kpop Imagines {Completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara