Super Junior: Donghae- Your Lifeguard

Your friend talked you into going to a bonfire beach party. You really didn't want to go, since you didn't know how to swim, but she finally convinced you. Even though you can't swim she made you put on a bikini under your clothes. After your friend abandoned you when she saw another group of her friends, you decide to walk around. As you walk around, you spot a dock that was completely empty. You walk over and sit down with your feet dangling over water. After 10 minutes of peace, a guy sits next to you. He's sitting way too close for comfort and he reeks of alcohol.
"Hey babe." He says, grinning as he leans in towards you.
"Uh, hi." You reply, leaning away from him.
You're leaning so far back that you're lying on your back trying to get the guy away from you.
He grins and tries to pin you to the dock. You harshly shove him off of you and jump to your feet.
When he stands back up his grin is replaced with a snarl.
"Did you just push me, bitch?!" He growls and starts to walk towards you. You back up until you feel the edge of the dock. The guy smiles wickedly and pushes you over the side. You scream, then hit the freezing water. You manage to get your head above the water, then sink below the surface. You struggle to get your head above the surface, but you sink even deeper. You slowly stop struggling and close your eyes. You feel your body start to shut down.
Not like this! You scream in your head. I don't want to die like this!
You start to black out, then feel someone's arms wrap around you and violently yank you towards the surface. You reach the surface and start to cough. You feel yourself start to be carried towards shore. As soon as you reach the beach, you're set down on the warm sand.
"Can you hear me?! Yeobosayo?!" You hear a frantic voice ask.
You manage to pry your eyes open and you see a extremely handsome guy with dark hair standing over you, without a shirt. His worried expression changes to relief.
"Good, you're ok. I saw that asshole push you off the dock and... What's your name?" He asks curiously.
"(Y/n)." You croak out.
He grins. "Donghae."
He bends down and helps you to your feet.
"Gomawo for saving me." You say, brushing sand off of your clothes.
"No problem. Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?"
He asks, concerned.
"I'm fine." You reply and start to walk back to your car. After a few steps your feet collapse underneath you. He catches you and puts his arm around your waist. You're hyper aware of the fact that he's not wearing a shirt and you flush. He starts to help you walk to your car. You start to get in the drivers seat, then Donghae stops you. "You can't drive, you nearly drowned. I'll drive you." He insists.
You start to argue, then see that he's not going to change his mind.
You sigh and get in the passengers seat. After he drives you home he help you into your house. He stays by your side until you're in bed. The only time you were left alone was to change. He insists on tucking you in. After he fluffs the pillows about 20 times and tucks the blanket around you, he kisses your temple softly. He shyly looks down at his hands and blushes bright red. "Goodnight (Y/n)."
"Goodnight Donghae." You reply, smiling. "Will you visit me tomorrow?" You ask, starting to drift off to sleep.
"Of course." You hear him reply, then you're asleep.