GOT7: BamBam: Still With You

This imagine's dedicated to @Fallax853. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
BamBam forcefully grabs you, shoving you behind a gigantic Oak tree- one of the many types of trees that grow in this forest. "Stay here," he commands, his eyes turning a dark red. His speech is slightly slurred as his canines start to elongate. "I'll be right back, I promise. I just need to get Seungcheol's pack out of our territory, okay? Saranghae." He smiles awkwardly since his fangs are now fully extended.
Within seconds of his promise, he's changed into his wolf form and is quietly, but quickly running towards his camp.
You begin to yell "be careful!," but BamBam's already disappeared behind the thick trees. You have no idea why Seungcheol's pack would cross the boundary into Jaebum's- the alpha of BamBam's pack- camp. You've heard about bloody fights between packs over territory, but from the snarls and whimpers of pain coming from the direction of Jaebum's camp, you had a horrible feeling that this fight was going to be a total bloodbath. You knew that Seungcheol's pack consisted of thirteen, newly–turned werewolves, therefore they were still inexperienced, however Jaebum's pack had seven; semi-experienced werewolves. Even with their knowledge, they were greatly outnumbered, and you were extremely worried.
Finally, the snarls fade away and you hear somebody crashed through the underbrush.
You peek out from your hiding place and see Mark, bleeding heavily from a side wound; turning his light brown fur a darker shade.
He shifts into his human form, gasping with pain. "(Y/n), we have to go." He grabs your hand, yanking you in the opposite direction of the camp.
"Ani," you whimper. "Where's BamBam?"
He hesitates for a millisecond. "He's going around the camp, he told me to get you. We're going to Namjoon's pack's territory. Seungcheol's pack took over our camp. We'll meet BamBam there, okay? But we have to go now."
You allow him to pull you away, feeling like Mark's lying to you, yet you refuse to think of what might of happened to BamBam. You follow Mark at a sprint, only slightly slowing down once you cross into Namjoon's territory.
"BamBam?!" You shout, bursting into Namjoon's campsite as you frantically scan the tents for your boyfriend's face.
"Mianhae," you hear Mark whisper, all of the urgency now drained from his voice; only leaving sadness. "It was BamBam's wish, I-I couldn't let you go back there."
"A-ani. He's here. He has to be!" You desperately rip open the nearest tent flap, sweeping the inside for him.
"(Y/n)." Mark grabs you fiercely, pulling you into a hug. "Mianhae. I watched him die," his voice cracks with emotion. "Jaebum, Youngjae, Jinyoung, BamBam, Yugyeom, and J-Jackson, they're all dead. Seungcheol's pack slaughtered them all. I had to keep you safe, I promised BamBam."
You choke out a hysterical laugh then your legs give out, leaving Mark to keep you upright. "What good is a promise?!" You cry out, tears pouring  down your face, yet you feel oddly detached from reality. "B-BamBam promise that he come back for me! And he's gone! He broke his promise!"
Mark gently starts rocking you from side to side, rubbing your back soothingly. "Mianhae. Mianhae. I loved them all too."
You two sit in silence for a couple minutes, locked in an embrace that neither of you wanted to end.
"(Y/n)," Mark sniffles, pulling away to reach him to his pocket. He retrieves a necklace; the pendant was a dark blue and was hanging on a braided, tan chain.
"W-what is it?" you wipe the tears out of your eyes so you can study it more clearly.
"It's like an engagement ring, werewolves have to wear necklaces instead of rings since it'll get stuck when we change forms." He gently lifts your hair up so he can securely place it around your neck.
The pendant falls just a little bit higher than your heart, in the middle of your chest.
"This was going to be yours when BamBam proposed. He wanted me to hold onto it because he thought if he had it with him, you would find it."
You have the urge to rip it off and chuck it as hard as you can, instead you rest your hand on it. "It's pulsing," you exclaim, partially creeped out, yet fascinated at the same time.
A hint of a smile appears on Mark's face. "A werewolf's proposal necklace has some of their blood in it. It's a promise that says you will always have a part of him with you, even when you're not together. BamBam's still with you."
"Kamsahamnida," you mumble softly, running your fingers along the braided chain.
"Dream of him," you hear Mark whisper in your ear as you drift off to sleep.
You feel him gently kiss your tear-stained cheek and Mark's words echo in your mind.
"BamBam's still with you."