SEVENTEEN:Woozi- Slight Problem

Since Thanksgiving is close to Woozi's birthday, I'm just going to do one imagine with both. ^^
~
(P/w/t/l)- Place you want to live (city)
~~~
You're parents were visiting the two of you on Thanksgiving. You would be completely fine with that, except your parents haven't been to (P/w/t/l) and expect you to show them around. But, you're also expected to make the dinner since you're eating at your and Jihoon's apartment.
The reason you're nervous is because you have Jihoon cooking the turkey and the turkey is the only one you have, so he absolutely cannot mess up. And from his past cooking experiences that you know of, they've ended up with the fire department knocking on your door.
You were currently showing your parents all of the important sights around town while occasionally checking in with Jihoon.
"How's everything going?" You ask into the phone.
"Great!" He cheerfully replies, but sounding like he's hiding something.
"Are you sure?" You inquire, feeling dread starting to form in your stomach.
"Yep!" He replies a little too quickly.
You start to reply but are cut off by a shrilling alarm sounding in the background of the phone call.
"Ahh!" You hear Jihoon yell as he drops the phone.
A few seconds later Jihoon picks the phone back up.
"Lee Jihoon, you better not tell me that the only turkey we have, is burned." You warn, ignoring looks from strangers as you glare at your phone.
You hear him start to nervously chuckle. "An-aniyo." He stutters.
"I'm coming home now, and if I find out that the turkey's burned. I'm kicking you out." You state.
"You can't kick me out!" He protests. "I'm your husband and I'm paying the rent."
"Then you're sleeping on the couch." You retort before ending the call.
"Is everything alright, sweetie?" Your umma asks, once you sigh heavily while rubbing your temples.
"Yeah." You mutter. "We should probably head back to the apartment."
*At Your Apartment*
"Jihoon?" You call, unlocking the door and stepping inside.
"Ne!" He replies. "Perfect timing, dinner's ready." He proudly grins while motioning to the table which has all of your side dishes, along with a big turkey, that's not burned at all.
You stare open-mouthed at the table and then at Jihoon.
"How-?" You start.
He leads your parents over to the table and sits down next to you. "The perks of being an idol." He whispers with a small smirk.
"This is delicious!" Your umma exclaims. "Can we come over next Thanksgiving?"
"Sure!" He immediately replies with a huge smile.
"I'd love for you to teach me how to make this! This is definitely different than how I make mine." Your umma remarks.
"Uh," the smile on Jihoon's face droops. "We might have a slight problem." He whispers to you, looking extremely panicked.
You jump into the conversation. "My husband is an amazing cook isn't he?" You rest your hand on his back while he shoots you a glare.
"Thanks for the help, (Y/n)." He mutters.
"Don't worry," you reply softly. "I'll be making the turkey next Thanksgiving."