SHINee: Taemin- 20 Questions

"Okay go." You state to your best friend Taemin on the other line. You were currently playing 20 questions with him while lying on your bed.
"What's the worst pick-up line you can think of?"
You chuckle before replying."'If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.' If you could have any superpower in the world, what would it be?" You ask.
He pauses. "Teleportation." He asks you. "What's the last song you listened to?"
"Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy. Um, one question you never want anyone to ask you?"
Silence meets your question. "Uh, Taemin?"
"I'm here... (Y/n), I'll tell you, but you can't ask me who, okay?"
"Sure." You reply, slightly confused.
He takes a deep breath before saying. "Who I'm in love with."
"Love?" You feel you heart fracture into a million pieces.
"Ne... Okay, next question. Have you ever been in love?"
Your breath catches in your throat. "N-ne."
There's an awkward silence then you ask. "If you had to choose, what would you have? Trust or Love?"
"Love." He replies.
"Are you still in love with him?"
You feel your hands start to shake. "N-ne... My turn, which band member are you closest to?" You attempt to change the subject.
"Onew." He replies. "If you had the opportunity to make your celebrity crush fall in love with you, who would it be?"
You choke and try to cover it up with a cough. Should I lie?
"(Y/n)?"
"Um... You." You whisper.
Nothing can get more awkward than this.
"D-do you have a song that reminds you of someone?" You stutter, feeling your cheeks heating up even though he can't see you.
"Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sherran. It reminds me of you."
He pauses and all you can hear is his steady breaths. "How can I win your heart?" He whispers.
Your eyes widen and your lips form a grin. "Come over here so you can kiss me."
You hear him spring off of the bed and sprint out the door. "I'll be there in five minutes!"

Kpop Imagines {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें