Seventeen: S.Coups- Sneaking In

This imagine's dedicated to Seungcheol's birthday!!! ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~
You toss and turn, trying to fall asleep. It's impossible though, you can't sleep unless Seungcheol's arms are wrapped around your waist. You sigh and grab you phone from the bedside table. You fingers hover over the number pad, hesitating to dial the familiar numbers. What if he's asleep? I don't want to wake him.
You're snapped out of your thoughts when you get a call from him. You answer on the second ring. "Yeobosayo?"
"Are you awake?"
"Yeah, I can't sleep."
"Me neither." He states.
"Do you want to come here?"
You hear the grin in his voice. "I was hoping you'd say that. I'm down the street."
You giggle. "I can't sleep unless I have my Seuncheol with me."
"Same with my (Y/n)."
A couple minutes later Seungcheol climbs through the window.
You raise your eyebrows while chuckling.
"Mwo?" He asks as he kicks off his shoes and climbs into your bed.
"My parents are on a trip, remember? You could've used the front door."
He give you a look of disbelief. "Please tell me you're kidding."
You laugh. "Whatever helps you sleep at night."
He smirks while wrapping his arms around you waist. "Cuddling with you." He buries his nose into your neck and you gasp.
"Your nose is freezing! Geez Seungcheol!"
He chuckles. "Go to sleep jagiya."
"I can't if I'm cuddling with a freezer!" You retort.
"Fine!" He unwraps his arms from your waist. "I'll just go home then."
He starts to roll out of your bed, then you grab his arm. "Seungcheol!" You whine.
"Mwo?" He asks.
You open your arms.
"Oh, so now you want to cuddle."
"Jebal Oppa?"
He freezes when you call him oppa. "What did you just call me?"
"Oppa." You repeat cutely.
He smiles and crawls back underneath the covers. Your back is pressed against his chest and he whispers against your neck. "Do me a favor, call me Oppa more often."
You giggle, and soon fall asleep. Comforted by Seungcheol sleeping next to you, you sleep peacefully.