BTOB: Ilhoon- May I?

This imagine's dedicated to @acidrain22. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
*His Pov*
The doorbell rings and Hyunsik immediately yells, "I'll get it!" As he speed walks out of the kitchen.
I go to stand up when I hear (Y/n)'s voice greet Hyunsik, but Sungjae's fallen asleep on my shoulder. He has his arms around my waist; preventing me from greeting her.
I huff in annoyance, but don't bother to pry his arms off of me. I glance up as Hyunsik walks in with (Y/n)'s hand casually in his.
She's in the middle of talking to Hyunsik and doesn't even glance in my direction.
I fiercely glare at Hyunsik, wishing I had the courage to go up to him and tell him to stay away from (Y/n).
It's obvious that she likes him and vice versa. It doesn't matter if I've known her longer than Hyunsik has, she'll never look at me with that adoring expression on her face.
Finally I've had enough. "(Y/n)!"
She turns to glimpse at me, her smile slipping slightly when she sees my angry expression.
"Remember me? Yeah, it's the person you've known since 6th grade and also the person you haven't bothered to look at once since you've walked through the front door."
Sungjae awakes abruptly at my voice and sits up, rubbing his eyes as he yawns.
She starts, "Ilhoon-"
I stand up and turn my back to her, hopefully hiding my watering eyes. "Did you even come to visit me? Or did you come to see Hyunsik?"
Instead of waiting for her reply, I stalk around the couch and out of the living room.
Once I reach my room, I purposely slam the door; trying to release some of my pent-up anger.
About ten minutes later, a gentle knock sounds on my door, followed by (Y/n)'s head peeking around the doorframe.
"Can we talk?" She asks quietly.
I roll onto my stomach and bury my face into my soft pillow as an answer.
*Your Pov*
You lightly sit on the edge of the bed by Ilhoon's left hip. "Will you tell me why you're mad at me?"
Ilhoon lifts his head up and utters a "no." He props himself up on his elbow and says, "why are you even trying to talk to me? Don't you have anything better to do? I bet you want to go to Hyunsik's room so you two can make out."
Your face flushes at his words, then smack him on his lower back. "You better watch it, Ilhoon."
Before you can move your hand, Ilhoon grabs your wrist. He pushes you down onto the bed and straddles your waist.
He smirks playfully as he pins your arms above your head. "Was that a threat, (Y/n)?"
Your mouth has suddenly gone dry and you can only blink in response to his question.
His evil expression turns into concern once you don't say anything. "(Y/n)? Are you okay?" He immediately releases his hold on your wrists while staring at you intently.
"I'm fine." For some reason, your voice come out as a squeak.
Ilhoon looks away and laughs nervously. "Hyunsik probably wouldn't be too happy to hear that I'm straddling his future girlfriend." The last part of his sentence sounds almost like he's trying to cover up sadness with some dry humor.
"Will you stop it!" You snap. "Do you know how tired I am of you trying to get me and Hyunsik together! I don't like Hyunsik! Isn't it obvious?! I like you!"
"What?" Ilhoon gasps quietly as he locks gazes with you again.
You chew your lip anxiously at his reaction.
"You like me?" He whispers, running his hand through his hair as he processes the information. He glances down at you and smiles softly. "May I?.."
He doesn't wait for an answer, he suddenly fists the front of your shirt in his hands and quickly bends down.
Your lips are already parted in anticipation and his lips hungrily press on yours.
The door suddenly flies open. "Ilhoon!" Minhyuk shouts from the doorway. "If you're going to make out with (Y/n). The door stays open."
Ilhoon chuckles instead of getting angry, like you thought he would.
Minhyuk shakes his head before sighing and walking out of sight, then Ilhoon focuses his attention back on you.
Ilhoon gently runs his thumb over your bottom lip and smiles when you kiss the pad of it. "You've had no idea low long I've wanted to do that."
Your curiosity gets the best of you and you ask, "how long?"
"Since 6th grade."