BTS: V- Freeze!

This imagine's dedicated to V's birthday!!! ^^
~
A/n: I honestly have no clue how I came up with this.
~~~
"Taehyung, isn't this like, illegal?!" You hiss at him as he tries to open the rusty, staff-only doorway into IKEA.
"Do you want that new bed or not?!" He replies just as the door opens with a screech.
It was about eleven at night and you were waiting in line for the after Christmas special IKEA was having, it was where everything in the store was half-off which started at five the next morning.
You were planning on waiting in line like everybody else, but Taehyung spotted this entrance and managed to convince you to commit a misdemeanor with him.
He peeks his head in the door before frantically motioning for you to follow him. "Nobody's here." He announces as he walks into the huge store, his voice echoing around inside.
"This is it?" He asks once you wander into the bed section.
"Yeah." You reply, standing by the bed that has your favorite pattern on the comforter.
"Looks comfy." He comments before getting distracted.
"(Y/n)," he nudges you and points to the pillow section. "Since we're here, why don't we have some fun." He smirks as he pulls you towards the massive amount of pillows on display.
"Taehyung, absolutely not." You reply firmly. "We're not making a mess, we already broke into the place!"
"The door was open!" He protests then begs. "Jebal? Just one pillow fight? I won't make a mess, I promise." He flashes his puppy dog eyes and you last about two seconds before your resolve crumbles into dust.
"Fine!" You groan as you rub your temples. "I'm going to get arrested because of you." You grumble, grabbing the nearest pillow to you.
"Attack!" Taehyung shrieks, launching two pillows at you.
You dive into the closest pillow aisle and throw your pillow at him.
It bounces off his head as he just stands there and you immediately burst into a fit of giggles. "You didn't even move!"
"I'll get you for that!" He exclaims angrily, holding up a pillow targeted at you.
You duck behind the shelf and crawl until you're far into the pillow section where you're certain Taehyung can't find you.
"(Y/n)!" Taehyung says in a sing-song voice, sounding somewhat close to your hiding spot.
You pick out a hiding place behind a huge pillow that you can easily fit behind.
You quickly crawl over to that shelf and pull the pillow out, climbing into its place before positioning the pillow in front of you so Taehyung won't be able to find you.
"Come out, come out where ever you are."
You hold your breath as he walks right past your hiding spot, not even pausing.
"Seriously, where'd she go?" He mumbles to himself, somewhere over to your right.
You peek over the gigantic pillow and seek Taehyung frowning as he tries to figure out where you are.
Perfect. You think to yourself as you get a good grip on the huge pillow before launching yourself right at Taehyung.
"Ahhh!" He shouts as he tries to defend himself from your relentless pillow attacks.
"Do. You. Surrender?" You emphasize your words with a pillow swing, hitting him on the shoulder every time.
"Fine!" He yells in defeat then sulks. "I can't believe that I got beat by you."
He looks up at you and notices something just over your shoulder.
"Freeze! Hands in the air!" Two policemen shout, pointing their tazers at both of you.
You immediately do what you're told, but Taehyung pushes himself so he's positioned in front of you.
"You have the right to- yah, aren't you that kid from BTS?" The police officers walk over to cuff the two of you, then one of them recognizes Taehyung's face.
"I am." Taehyung nods.
"Cool." The other police officer replies. "I have a little girl that absolutely adores you. Could I get a signature?"
"Of course!" Taehyung exclaims. "Do you have a pen and a paper?"
"Here." He thrusts a notepad and a pen at Taehyung.
"Jackson!" The other officer hisses. "We're supposed to be arresting them!"
"Calm down, Mark." Jackson replies. "Kamsahamnida." He directs his comment at Taehyung. "Looks like somebody had a pillow fight." He nods after a moment, motioning towards the pillow section where basically every pillow is knocked off of its shelf.
The policeman named Mark pauses. "That looks like fun."
The two officers trade looks. "Don't tell our supervisior." They say to you two before putting their tazers back in their holsters.
The both pick up a pillow and Jackson shouts. "Arm yourselves! We will defend this store, or will die trying!"
Taehyung looks at you and breathes. "Awesome."
You nod in agreement before diving behind a shelf as Jackson flings a pillow directly at you. "It's on." You yell, grabbing ammo for yourself. "Best pillow fight, ever." You grin at Taehyung as you throw a pillow aimed at Mark.