BIGSTAR: FeelDog- Jebal?

This imagine is dedicated to @sandiesouk. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Ani!" Gwangsuk whines from the other side of the bed as you try to get ready for the day. "Sandie! Stay!" He pouts.
You're sitting on the edge of the bed about to get up, but take a moment to look over at him and reply, "I'm not a dog."
"Jebal?! I have a day off and you know I rarely get the chance! Call in and say you're sick." He begs, holding out his arms.
You stare at your boyfriend, who's lying underneath the white comforter wearing a black tank top, his hair a complete mess.
He puts a peace sign by his right eye and puffs out his cheeks before breaking out in a grin. "I did aegyo, you can't say no to my aegyo." He insists confidently.
You smile slightly. "There's a first for everything. My answer's no."
He immediately frowns. "That's not how it's supposed to work."
You laugh and stand up to stretch.
"Jebal?" He asks, climbing out of the bed to stand by you. "Jebal? Jebal? Jebal?" He pleads repeatedly, following you out of the room and into your kitchen.
You start making some toast and he rests his chin on your shoulder, finally quiet.
"Jebal?" He questions.
"Oh Gwangsuk, I said no!" You exclaim, throwing the piece of toast you were buttering, down on the plate while looking over at Gwangsuk to glare at him.
He sulks for a second before looking up at you. He takes a step forward, unyielding to your cold gaze and grabs your waist before smashing his lips to yours.
Your eyes widen and you try to pull back, but he has you backed up against the counter.
When he pulls away, he has a smug grin on his face. "I'll call you in sick?" He asks.
You sigh but nod in defeat. "Fine."
"Yay!" He yells, stepping back to do a happy dance before pecking you on the lips.
"I'll get my phone!" He shouts as he darts out of the kitchen.