Topp Dogg: A-Tom- Sweetheart

This imagine's dedicated to clairegrisham3. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
After a 15 hour flight from the US to Seoul, you basically sprint off the plane once it has landed.
You're almost to the baggage claim, then you hear two familiar voices call out, "Mary!"
You whirl around just as a pair of strong arms pick you off the ground, as Jiho spins you in the circle.
"It's nice to see you, shortie," Jiho ruffles your hair affectionately with a genuine smile.
"Move, Jiho! I want to hug her!" Sangwon whines from behind Jiho.
Jiho rolls his eyes, but slides to the side to let Sangwon by.
You're swiftly enveloped in a big hug by the maknae.
"I missed you, American," he mumbles as he hesitantly unwraps his arms from around your waist.
"Not as much as Sanggyun does," Jiho chuckles, sharing a smirk with Sangwon.
Sangwon pulls his phone out of his pocket and checks the time, then gently nudges Jiho. "We have to go or we'll be late."
Jiho immediately grabs your arm and steers you towards the conveyor belts carrying the luggage.
"Late for what?" You ask curiously, nearly jogging in order to keep up with Jiho's hurried strides.
"You'll see."
*After Getting The Luggage/ A Half and Hour Later*
"Where are we?" You question while climbing out of the car.
Jiho and Sangwon have seemed to take a vow of silence, and decide not to respond.
You punch Jiho's arm since he's closer to you. "I'm tired and I want to see my boyfriend!"
"I'm tired of your complaining! And we're taking you to see your boyfriend, so shush!" Sangwon sasses you as he shoots you a look; telling you to be quiet.
You're waved through security when you get an all–access pass Jiho produced from his pocket. You stroll into Topp Dogg's dressing room. You're greeted with seven smiling faces and are suddenly smothered with hugs after you step into the room.
Once you managed to hug everyone, you ask, "where Sanggyun?" You've noticed everyone's here except for your boyfriend.
"He's locked in the bathroom," Hansol replies nonchalantly while walking back over to his hairstylist, so she can put the finishing touches on his hair.
"L-Locked in the bathroom?!" You sputter.
"Yeah, we wanted your visit to be a surprise," Byungjoo comments from One of the couches on the opposite side of the room.
Before you can yell at them for that horrible decision, Topp Dogg's manager peeks into the room and announces, "everybody ready? You're on in five."
After the statement, everyone files out of the room and you're pulled along by Yooncheol; being sandwiched between him and Hojoon.
Yooncheol leaves you backstage, where you can see the stage; but are also partly hidden from view.
Topp Dogg introduces themselves, and you worriedly scan the stage for Sanggyun; wondering if the members forgot about him.
Thankfully, someone remember to unlock the bathroom so Sanggyun's only about a minute late to introduce himself to the fans.
When the introductions are finished, Topp Dogg immediately launches into their title song, The Beat.
You completely forget about your jet-lag when you see your boyfriend start to rap his part, marveling in the fact that he's absolutely amazing and how happy he looks performing.
The Beat is followed by O.A.S.I.S, and a couple seconds until the song's over; Sehyuk walks over and tries to pull you on stage.
You bat his hands away with the fierce glare. "What are you doing?! Our relationship's not public ye-"
Sehyuk- realizing that you're not going to go in front of ToppKlass willingly- bends down and grabs you by your knees, easily hoisting you over his shoulder.
"Now introducing, Mary! Sanggyun's girlfriend!" Sangwon booms into his headset while grinning brightly.
Sehyuk set you down as the crowd stares in a couple awkward seconds of shocked silence.
The mass of people suddenly start cheering loudly after Sangwon's message sinks in.
Sangdo begins to sing Sweetheart when Sanggyun nearly sprints across the stage to get to you.
When Sanggyun's within arms reach of you, the crowd starts to chant, "kiss, kiss, kiss!" The mantra grows louder and louder, urging Sanggyun to step towards you. He tilts your chin up and leans down, "I missed you, so much," he breathes before his lips softly brush across yours.
The fans go wild; the arena filling with screams of joy, yet all you seem to hear are one of the lines in the current song Sangdo's singing," Could you be my sweetheart? I'm nothing without you. And I could be your sweetheart."