VIXX: N- Sleepy Statements

This imagine is dedicated to MonicaMochi. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Mochi? Are you okay?" (Y/b/f) asks, gently shaking your shoulder after the bell rings.
"I'm tired." You mumble, resting your head on your hands.
She sighs. "Stay here and rest, I'll bring something back." She walks out the door just as somebody else walks in.
You ignore the person and close your eyes.
"Mochi?" A male's familiar voice asks, sounding like he's right above you.
You're too tired to reply and instead bury your face in your arms so the sunlight can't reach it.
A soft chuckle reaches your ears. "You look so cute." He states, which is immediately followed by him gently setting his hand on your hair, lightly twisting the strands around his finger.
Even sleep-deprived, you still freeze from the unexpected contact.
"I think it would benefit me more if I confess when you're actually awake. But one, I'm too shy. And two, if I don't confess now, I might just explode. So here it goes, Mochi, I like you, a lot." He exhales, sounding like an enormous weight has been lifted off of his chest.
"Hakyeon? What're you doing? We'll be in the cafeteria, come join us!" One of his friends yells in the hallway, walking away.
You grin broadly into your sleeve, but stay where you are.
"I hope I can say this easily to you, someday." Hakyeon remarks before standing up and heading out the classroom door.
You lift you head up and look in the direction he went. You make a split-second decision and abruptly stand up, knocking the desk's chair to the floor.
You run out into the hallway and see Hakyeon about to turn the corner. "Hakyeon!"
He whips around after hearing his name. He immediately grins, seeing your expression.
"You heard me." He says, not as a question but as a statement.
You breathlessly nod, returning the grin.
"Do you...?" He doesn't finish his sentence, leaving you to fill it in.
"Hakyeon, I like you too." You announce.
He quickly crosses the distance in between the two of you.
As soon as you're in arms length of him, you're pulled into a hug, warm hug.
"Is today the day you confess when I'm not sleeping?" You ask with a giggle.
"Mochi, I like you." He lightly kiss your forehead. "I heard you were tired, are you feeling okay?" He asks, worried.
"I'm not tired at all." You smile brightly at him. "At least, not now."