UP10TION: Xiao- Action!

This imagine is dedicated to Xiao's birthday!!! ^^
~~~
"(Y/n)? You need to get closer to Dongyeol." The director groans in frustration, after the fifth time shooting this part of the scene.
"M-mian." You stutter, hesitantly shuffling closer to Dongyeol.
He smiles down at you, making you even more nervous than you already were.
You were casted as Juliet and Dongyeol was casted as Romeo in your school's play. You were trying to act out the scene where they first meet and Romeo kisses Juliet. Except, you were extremely nervous because not only were you going to kiss your crush, it was going to be your first kiss.
"Action." The director barks and you close your eyes as Dongyeol starts to slowly lean in.
You feel his warm breath and immediately jerk back, hitting your head on the paper mache rock, positioned right behind you.
"Ow." You wince, gently touching the now-forming bruise on your head.
"Are you okay?" Dongyeol takes a step forward and starts to examine the bruise.
"Cut!" The director shouts. "(Y/n), practice the kissing scene with Dongyeol! Geez," he mutters as he walks away. "She's acting like she's has never been kissed before."
"Gaja." Dongyeol grabs your hand and pulls you're hidden behind the stage curtain. "Talk." He commands. "You're not acting normally, what's wrong?"
You shake your head frantically. "Ani, I'm fine."
He stares at you disbelieving, then shakes his head. "Let's practice then."
He takes a step forward and you take one back. This awkward dance continues until your back hits the curtain.
"Something's wrong." He announces, his face inches from yours.
"I haven't had my first kiss." You blurt out.
A huge smile forms on his face. "I haven't either."
"Then why are you so forward?.." You wonder out loud.
"Because my first kiss would be with you."
You freeze. "S-so?" You stutter, feeling like your cheeks are on fire.
"I like you, that's why I'm so forward. Now, let's practice." He softly cups the back of your neck so you can't move, and presses his lips forcefully, yet gently to yours.
He breaks the kiss just as the director calls all the cast members to the stage.
Dongyeol smirks. "I think I'm going to enjoy the other kissing scenes a lot more now."
You nod breathlessly, still stunned from the kiss.
He pecks your lips. "Gaja, Juliet." He whispers before pulling you back onto the stage.