iKon: Donghyuk- Let Me Explain

This imagine is dedicated to @MultiBias. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Seonhyeon! Is Chanwoo ready?" The director of the "What's Wrong?" Music video asks, looking extremely aggravated and stressed out.
It's not hard to upset the director, earlier this morning he fired a girl because she was walking too slow and was in his way.
"Just a minute!" You call back timidly, trying to speed up the process of fixing Chanwoo's hair.
"Hurry up! Before I get somebody to replace you!" He shouts, the thought of running out of people to fire, not occurring to him.
"Yah! I would be nicer to my girlfriend, if I were you." Donghyuk growls warningly. "She would be a lot faster if she had some help but you fired the other hairdresser, if I'm not mistaken."
The director has enough sense to keep his mouth shut, but shoots a glare at you before stalking over to his chair. He picks his way around piles of disposable coffee cups, heading to his chair while shouting, "somebody get me some more coffee!"
You glance at Donghyuk gratefully before spinning the chair around and pulling off the cape that was protecting Chanwoo's clothes from the hair products. "You're free to go." You nod at Chanwoo then start to clean up your area.
"Gomwao." He calls as he sprints towards the set, not wanting to deal with the director's wrath if he's late.
"Be careful with your hair!" You yell at Chanwoo.
He replies by waving his hand dismissively, which you rolls your eyes at.
"Why don't you come watch us, Seonhyeon?" Jiwon asks as he passes you, walking from the makeup station over to the set.
"I will, just let me clean up first." You reply, quickly sorting through bottles of products so you can put them in their correct spot.
"Okay." He answers right before disappearing around the corner of the huge sheet that separates the stations with the actual set where they shoot the music video.
You breathe a sigh of relief as you walk to the set, you don't have to worry about anybody's hair until tomorrow when the last day of filming will be finished.
You turn the corner and expect to see Donghyuk dancing-since his voice part is playing on the loud speaker-,only to be blocked by a tall person. You look at his face and recognize Junhoe, who looks extremely panicked.
"Junhoe oppa, could you move please?" You ask, trying to step around him.
He blocks your view again with a firm, "ani."
You glare coldly at him, "I just want to see my boyfriend! Is that seriously too much to ask?!"
"Jebal, Seonhyeon. Just trust me."
You bite your lip before shaking your head slightly. "Whatever it is you're hiding, I can take it-"
You gasp loudly, loud enough to make everyone in the vicinity of you turn and look at you.
The actress is lying on top of Donghyuk, kissing him.
Donghyuk breaks the kiss, looking extremely surprised that the actress is on top of him. He turns his head in your direction and it's like time slows down.
You hear him shout your name, but you're already shoving through the crowd of people, heading for the bright red exit sign at a run.
You burst through the door and turn in the direction towards your house then somebody grabs your wrist.
You try to yank your arm free but he's holding your wrist in a tight grip.
"Let. Go." You demand through clenched teeth.
"Let me explain." Donghyuk pleads as he tries to get you to face him.
"I'll save you the trouble," you reply sharply. "She was lying on top of you and you were kissing her."
"Ani, just let me explain." He begs, shifting his grip on your arm.
You take that moment to free your arm and step back.
You hesitantly look at his face, and are surprised to see him crying.
"Jebal." He sniffles, "I have to explain. I can't lose you like this."
You close your eyes and take a breath in through your nose before reopening your eyes. "Since we've been together for a long time, I'll take that into consideration." You state formally, feeling like you're talking to a complete stranger. "You have two minutes."
He exhales then immediately starts talking. "We were supposed to be play fighting, she took a friendly swing at me and I dodged her. She was off balance and fell over onto me and she ended up accidentally kissing me."
You want to believe him, it seems like he's telling the truth but this decision is coming from the heart. While your brain is telling you that her falling on top of him may have been an accident, but the kiss couldn't have been.
After a couple minutes of intense silence, you shakily meet his eyes and announce your decision. "I believe you."