Exo: Xiumin- The Childish Doctor

You were extremely sick, meaning you would have to go the the dreaded doctor's office. You made an appointment with your regular doctor, Dr. Collins. You were about 10 minutes away from the clinic when you get a call, saying that Dr. Collins was unable to be at the clinic. They gave you a choice: have a intern look at you or reschedule. You chose the intern, you couldn't wait for the Doctor to come to the office. You check in and a nurse shows you to an empty room. You wait for about 2 minutes, then someone actually bursts through the door. You see a young guy about your age, with his hair sticking up in different directions, panting. "Are you my patient?" He asks as he tries to catch his breath.
"Uh, yeah." You reply, staring at him. "Are you the Doctor?"
He laughs, "Aniyo, I'm a intern. My name's Xiumin."
You smile, "(Y/n)."
He claps his hands together, "So what seems to be the problem, (Y/n)?"
"I think I have the flu." You say, then sneeze loudly.
He hands you a tissue.
"Gomawo." You say.
You blow your nose and throw the used tissue into the trash can in the corner of the room.
After running some tests, you find out, you do, in fact, have the flu. A complete shocker really.
After getting a prescription for some medicine, he walks you to the door.
"Um, (Y/n)? I was wondering, would like to go to dinner with me sometime?" He asks shyly.
"Sure. But when I'm feeling better. I don't want to sneeze on you." You reply with a smile.
His face is practically radiating light, since he's grinning so widely.
You go out to your car and watch him turn and literally skip back to his office.
You shake your head and laugh. He's actually a five year old trapped inside a 25 year old body.