BTS: Jimin- Thunderstorm Cuddles

This imagine's dedicated to @pikakookie. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
You suddenly wake up to somebody's arms crushing you, as he tries to bury his face in your hair.
"Jimin?" You mumble, attempting to roll over to face him.
"I hate thunder." He shudders as a loud boom echoes from outside your bedroom, his voice barely audible over the howling winds and the harsh pounding of rain on the window.
Jimin whimpers, curling into you as much as he can without suffocating you. "Sara!" He whines. "Make it stop!"
You giggle, spreading your arms out so you can hug your boyfriend. "I'll protect you, Jiminnie."
Soon, the severe thunder stops, and Jimin relaxes his death grip on you so you can breathe properly.
He rolls over, tugging on your arm until you lay your head on his bare chest. He intertwines your legs together, gently rubbing your back as your breaths fall in time with each other.
"Sara?" Jimin asks, lifting his head off the pillow to look at you.
"Hm?" You reply softly, turning your head to look at Jimin.
He puffs out his cheek and forms a heart with his fingers. "Saranghae!" He exclaims, before his head falls back onto the pillow as he giggles.
"Saranghae, you dork," you mutter as you adjust your arms so you're more comfortable.
"I'm not a dork!" He protests loudly.
"Ne, you are." You poke his stomach and he bursts into another round of giggles.
"If I'm a dork, that makes you one too!" He states after his laughter subsides.
"Not true!" You retort, shifting away from him.
"It is, you have to be a dork to date me." He grins and tries to shake his hair out of his eyes so he can see properly.
You use that distraction to grab a pillow and whack him in the chest with it.
You both freeze as he stares at you in shock.
"Did you just-?" He asks quietly.
"I'm not a dork."
He grasps another pillow and stands up on your shared bed. "You're going to regret that," he states in a oddly-calm voice, then swings the pillow at you.
You roll out of the pillow's path... Falling off the bed in the process.
Jimin gasps and drops his pillow. "Are you okay, princess?"
You smile reassuringly at him as you stand up. "Yeah."
He tightly hugs you. "Mian," he mumbles.
You kiss his cheek, then yawn. "I'm tired, let's finish our pillow fight tomorrow." You break out of the embrace and crawl under the covers with Jimin closely following behind. You resume your position you were in earlier and Jimin kisses your forehead.
"I'd rather snuggle with you than have a pillow fight," he whispers quietly, running his hands through your hair as you drift off the sleep.