Madtown: Buffy- Is This Okay?

You've never been a big fan of skinship... But Juhyeon always has been. He's never understood that you just don't like to be hugged or kissed or even disliked holding hands.
Lately when you two take walks through the park, Juhyeon would stare at couples that are hugging or kissing, with something like envy on his face.
You can tell that he's upset about this but he tries to hide his feelings.
You finally came to the conclusion that you had to show some shinship, at least once in a while.
You decided to start when he got home from dance practice.
"I'm home!" Juhyeon yells walking into the apartment with a tired bit happy expression on his face.
"Oppa!" You exclaim, running into his arms.
You obviously surprised him but he tightly returns the hug.
"What happened?" Panic is clear in his voice. "Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" He pushes you back and gives you a once-over.
"Nothing's wrong, I just wanted to hug you." You murmur, shyly smiling.
His panic expression fades into confusion. "I thought you didn't like skinship."
"Um...." You grab his hand to distract him and pull him onto the couch. "Do you want to watch a movie?" You ask, motioning to the pile of movies by the tv.
"Sure... Can-can we cuddle?" He asks, flashing his puppy-dog eyes.
You internally flinch at the thought, but nod.
After you set the movie up you carefully lean back into his arms. He has you pressed against his chest in a way where you can still watch the movie, but you can also hear his heartbeat.
Somehow the pounding of his heart soothes you and you start to relax.
Not even halfway through the movie, you're already asleep.
*A Couple Hours Later*
You wake up in your bed with Juhyeon's arms around your waist and his face buried in your hair.
You sit there for a few minutes then shift in his arms, not away from him, just flipping yourself around so you can look at Juhyeon's peaceful face.
You hesitantly reach up and trace his jawbone with your pointer finger.
He shifts slightly and makes a dinosaur noise as he stretches. He opens his eyes and sleepily blinks and smiles softly.
"Hey." He says with a husky voice.
"Hey." You reply.
He slowly leans forward and pecks you on the nose, making you smile. He moves his lips down to yours and kisses you deeply. He breaks the kiss and tilts his head back slightly. "Is this okay?" He whispers.
You nod before pulling his head closer to kiss him again.