Infinite: L/ Got7: BamBam- My Promise (Part Three)

This imagine's dedicated to @markjaeyeom_s. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Mwo?!" You choke out through your laughter, " you've ripped four leather jackets?!"
Myungsoo shifts his hands which are cupping his mug filled with steaming coffee. "Yeah... All of my jacket's are very restricting and they always rip in the exact same place, right where my shoulders are." He chuckles, "I've tried to have the rips patched up, but it looks stupid and I end up buying a new one."
You giggle while slightly shaking your head. "That's hilarious. I never though that would happen. Your jacket looks comfy."
He pauses before shrugging off his worn-looking jacket. He hold it out for you to take while saying, "its probably comfortable on you, it's meant to fit my shoulders."
You grin as you grab it, pulling it on. The sleeves slide down your arms before stopping a couple inches past your hands while the sides of the jacket hang loosely by your body.
He laughs when you flap your arms, making the extra material fly in different directions.
You abruptly stop flailing and stare at him seriously. "You're not getting this back. It's mine now."
Before he could protest, a guy knocks on the glass to get your attention, motioning for you to walk outside the café.
You shrug at Myungsoo and start to stand up.
His hand shoots out, grasping your wrist tightly. "Jaein, don't go. I have a bad feeling about this."
You gently pry his fingers off of you. "I'll be back in five minutes." You state as you push the café door open; stepping out onto the sidewalk.
"Follow me, please." The man says before leading you into a seemingly unoccupied building.
You turn around to face the man, once you're inside. "What am I-"
He points past you, and you sigh while turning in that direction.
"Hey." BamBam exhales, stirring slightly in his black and white tuxedo.
"B-BamBam?" You ask, completely shocked.
He smiles,- actually smiles instead of smirking- holding one rose in his hand, the color a bright yellow with a red tip.
"A yellow rose with a red tip means falling in love."
"I-" You gasp.
He places it in your hand before pulling a single red rose out from behind his back. "One red rose means saranghae."
Your mouth drops open and he places that rose in your palm, gently brushing his thumb across the back of your hand before continuing.
"And a yellow rose means promise of a new beginning." He pulls out a dazzling yellow rose and holds it out for you. "I promised that you'd be mine, but I didn't mention that I'd also be yours." His eyes search yours for an answer, and you unconsciously make sweater paws with Myungsoo's jacket.
BamBam suddenly drops the rose and steps back. "That- that's-" he stutters in horror.
Myungsoo chooses that exact moment to burst through the door. "Jaein?!" He shouts frantically, scanning the building for you.
"Here." You exhale.
He recognizes your voice and sprints over to where you're standing, wrapping you in a bear hug. "You're okay?" He asks.
You nod, half distracted by BamBam's behavior.
BamBam tightly closes his eyes. "How? How could you? You knew I loved her."
"Mwo?" Myungsoo asks, then realizes that you're still wearing his jacket, just as his gaze falls on the yellow rose lying on the ground. "A yellow rose means a promise of a new beginning." Myungsoo mumbles quietly, almost to himself. Myungsoo jerks his head up and steadily meets BamBam's glare. "Mian, BamBam. But I love Jaein and I can't let you have her."
Right after Myungsoo's statement; BamBam lunges for Myungsoo, crushing the yellow rose in the process.
Myungsoo's pinned to the wall, but continues to speak, "remember Yuki? I told you that I liked her and you purposely asked her out and broke her heart? I will not allow you to do that to Jaein. She deserves better than you."
BamBam growls, "I promised that she'd be mine."
Myungsoo's still for a second then shoves BamBam out of his way.
He stares at you pleadingly. "Jaein, he promised that you'd be his, but let me make my own promise. I will never hurt you or leave you, I will love you unconditionally until I die. That's my promise to you."
A tear slides down your cheek when you realize that you've made your decision a long time ago. You look between the two of them, who were once as close as brothers. "I- I love Myungsoo." You state softly, yet firmly. "And I will return your love unconditionally. That's my promise to you."