As soon as Yan Jingze arrived at the research institute, he was pulled away by Kane: "Sorry, I called you here just after you got married, but there's no other choice, there are too many things here..."

Once a war is about to start, all kinds of military things must be prepared. The people on their side are already getting ready.

Yan Jingze didn't speak. Kane looked at his face, then asked: "Is your body fine? Can you bear it?"

Yesterday was the wedding night of Vinia and their marshal, and their marshal is such a powerful alpha. It might be too much for Vinia...

"I'm fine." Yan Jingze said. He was in very good condition, very energetic!

Kane took a few glances at Yan Jingze. Yan Jingze's face was rosy when he looked at Yan Jingze, so he finally felt relieved.

Wait, isn't it a little early for him to feel relieved?

Omega's body is so weak. Under normal circumstances, Alpha can keep them from getting out of bed for a day, but now a night has passed and Vinia seems like nothing happened...Could it be that their marshals can't do it?

The thought is terrifying!

Kane shook his head. He didn't think about it anymore and started to study with Yan Jingze.

The strength of their army is not bad, even in terms of the soldier' quality, they have surpassed the Werther side. The Werther Empire's conditions are so good that the people there generally cannot bear hardships.

However, their technology is relatively backward.

Now if the Werther Empire tries its best to attack them, they will definitely not be able to bear it.

Of course, the Werther Empire may not be able to attack them with all their strength.

Their soldiers are not afraid of death but the Werther's side is different.

Not long after Yan Jingze entered the research institute, he received a message from Su Moxiu. He told him some things, then said that he had already gone to the front line.

Yan Jingze was very worried. While worrying, he continued to study.

It's impossible for them to research and manufacture new warships in a short period of time, but there is no problem in researching the weaknesses of enemy warships...

Yan Jingze's directly studied this research for a month. There are some results from the research, such as an interceptor that can intercept the signal of the spacecraft on Werther's side.

After spending a lonely honeymoon pitifully, Yan Jingze finally came back to his senses when he heard that the war was over.

This...is too fast.

But it's that fast.

When Capital Star asked to launch a war, the generals and soldiers below were very reluctant.

The main reason is that in the Werther army, promotion doesn't look at military merits but their noble status. People without noble status, even if they are alphas, will not be promoted to high positions.

On one hand, this is because the Werther Empire has been peaceful for many years, so there are few places where they can make contributions. On the other hand, it's because there are more and more nobles in the Werther Empire, and they need a place to settle.

In addition...the army is controlled by the nobles, and these nobles will naturally insert all their relatives and friends into it.

Now they were asked to fight the rebels, these pampered nobles are naturally not happy.