The Prince Gives Up Treatment 14

Start from the beginning

But the fifth prince wanted to keep a low profile, so he gave him all the credit.

While Su Moxiu was talking to someone, he saw the third prince walking towards him.

Among his majesty's many princes, the third prince's literary talent is recognized as good and he has written many popular poems.

Su Moxiu admired the third prince before, but now that he has been with the fifth prince, he feels that the third prince is very ordinary.

The third prince came here because he wanted to invite Su Moxiu to participate in a scholar meeting he held.

Su Moxiu thanked the third prince with a smile, and said that as long as he was free, he would definitely go there.

He acted very alienated, so the third prince had no choice but to leave, followed closely by the fourth prince passing by and glared at him bitterly.

Su Moxiu stood where he was, smiling gently.

When the courtiers dispersed, an eunuch came to him and asked him to go to the side hall to wait for Emperor Chengde to summon him.

Su Moxiu had been following Emperor Chengde before, so these eunuchs knew his preferences and even served him his favorite tea.

Su Moxiu sat down, took a sip of tea, and felt better.

At this moment, Yan Jingze was talking to Emperor Chengde in the imperial study.

Emperor Chengde was in a good mood. He praised Yan Jingze a few words, and then asked Yan Jingze what reward he wanted - the reward he gave before was just on the surface, he didn't mind giving his son something more in private.

Then, Emperor Chengde heard his son say: "Emperor father, can you marry Su Moxiu and me? I want to marry into the Su family!"

Emperor Chengde's smile froze on his face: "What did you say?"

Yan Jingze told Emperor Chengde again what he had said to the crown prince yesterday.

Emperor Chengde took a few deep breaths. He was a little thankful that because this son always spoke surprisingly, he didn't have anyone around him except Hu Zhongshun who had been serving him all the time.

If there are others, he would lose face to others!

However, since Hu Zhongshun was the only one present, he really wanted to beat his son now, but he was just thinking about it.

His son won't just stand there and let him beat him anyway. He will definitely run away, and once this man runs away, he won't be able to beat him!

Emperor Chengde could only reason with his son, saying that this matter was not acceptable.

Yan Jingze said that he didn't want the two to get married with great fanfare, Emperor Chengde only needed to go and make an agreement with Su Gu, and let him and Su Moxiu marry in private.

Emperor Chengde disagreed, he couldn't lose face.

Besides... He still hasn't accepted that his son has a crush on a man!

Emperor Chengde tried to persuade his son to marry a woman with a lower status as his wife, and then had a private relationship with Su Moxiu.

Yan Jingze said: "That's not okay. If I get married, I can't stop Su Moxiu from getting married. I can't stand him looking at women." He will never marry a woman to harm others, and neither can Su Moxiu.

"Then tell him not to look for them!" Emperor Chengde said.

"What if no one keeps an eye on them? If he lives with me, my wife is also there, and then they..." Yan Jingze gave Emperor Chengde a 'you understand' look.