Top Student Report Everyday 10

Start from the beginning

Yan Jingze did not refuse this time: "Okay!"

When Sun Binbin saw that Yan Jingze had accepted his 'offer', he relaxed, then said: "Monitor, if you want anything, call me!"

"Then it's settled." Yan Jingze handed the empty milk carton to Sun Binbin.

The original owner took over a lot of things. He is too lazy to do it, then just make Sun Binbin do it!

"Okay!" Sun Binbin smiled and gave the milk carton to Yan Jingze.

Seeing this, Chu Qiyu couldn't help saying: "Sun Binbin, are you crazy?"

"How am I crazy? Isn't I alright?" Sun Binbin retorted with the intention of deliberately confronting Chu Qiyu, while also paying attention to Yan Jingze. His mouth is still flattering.

Yan Jingze is a little uncomfortable with him.

The students in the class didn't understand what was going on.

Isn't Sun Binbin Chu Qiyu's good friend? He is still scolding Shi Chengying as a fat pig the day before yesterday. Why did he suddenly turn around to join Shi Chengying?

He even thought that Shi Chengying could be more handsome than Chu Qiyu!

Is he blind?

Speaking of which, a face full of acne and a big fat man, their eyes felt a little stinging seeing them stand together...

Chu Qiyu: "..."

Chu Qiyu couldn't figure out what happened to Sun Binbin, but this scene made him very unhappy. Then soon after, something happened that made him even more angry.

After the morning class, Shao Shenyang came to class 1 door and looked into the classroom.

When Chu Qiyu saw Shao Shenyang, his whole spirit was lift. There is a gentle smile on his face, his eyes bright: "Shao Shenyang, are you here to see me?"

As a result, Shao Shenyang didn't answer him but waved at Yan Jingze instead: "Shi Chengying!" He came to find Shi Chengying. He plans to go to lunch with Shi Chengying!

Yan Jingze stood up and took Sun Binbin with him towards Shao Shenyang: "Let's go! Let's go eat!"

Shao Shenyang said: "You go find a seat, I'll go get lunch."

"Okay." Yan Jingze agreed.

The trio went to the canteen just like that. Behind them, Chu Qiyu's face darkened.

In the past, Sun Binbin often followed Chu Qiyu to eat in the canteen. However, now he follows Yan Jingze to the ordinary canteen and also gets to have lunch with Shao Shenyang.

There are many people in the ordinary canteen. Though the food is cheap, it's actually pretty good.

The realm of those great men are just so different from him...he felt that it was very good to go to the independent canteen to eat. It can be shown off, but now look at the other...

His family is so great but Shi Chengying still eats one dish of meat and one dish of vegetables. He also went for the free soup!

He used to be really impetuous, but he's nothing at all. He only thinks about eating and drinking all day.

Sun Binbin reflects on himself, feeling like his awareness has reached a higher level.

Yan Jingze asked for very few dishes. However, Shao Shenyang has even fewer dishes, he only has one meat dish.

This does not mean Shao Shenyang is a picky eater. In fact, Shao Shenyang eats everything. However, in order to save money, he usually has egg fried rice in the morning, meat with rice at noon, and a vegetable meal with rice in the evening.