The President Insists On Snatching 1

Start from the beginning

If this continues, the original owner will definitely collapse. Fortunately, the child adopted by the original owner's neighbor saved the original owner.

The original owner's neighbor was an old lady. The old lady's son was a big entrepreneur like the original owner's father, so he had no time to accompany her. Her daughter-in-law and grandson were also working and studying and had no time to care about the old lady. The old lady was lonely, so she adopted a child named Su Yanqing.

It was this child who discovered that the original owner was being abused by the nanny, who had become his stepmother, and told the original owner's father.

Father Kang was shocked.

Although the nanny had already given birth to a young son for father Kang, father Kang did not have much affection for her. When he married her, he simply wanted to find someone to take care of the family.

In contrast, father Kang loved the original owner's mother, who accompanied father Kang to start a business, even more.

What's more, how could someone like father Kang let a vicious woman be the mother of his child?

Father Kang decisively divorced the nanny and had the nanny sent abroad. Then, while giving Kang Xinhou psychotherapy, he hired a special team to take care of the two children.

He no longer worries about letting a person take care of the child alone, but he is also reluctant to leave his career so he cannot take care of the kids himself.

Kang Xinhou grew up in such an environment. He is very smart, he can learn everything quickly, and he is also very business-minded, but... he has always had psychological problems.

He regarded the child named Su Yanqing, who saved him, as a redemption and fell madly in love with Su Yanqing.

In fact, it wasn't love...Back then, the nanny used to frantically beat and torture Kang Xinhou mentality, and then made herself into Kang Xinhou's mental pillar, so that Kang Xinhou couldn't live without her.

When the woman left, Kang Xinhou regarded Su Yanqing as his mental pillar.

When Kang Xinhou faced other people, he was a little indifferent, but when he faced Su Yanqing, he lost his head. No matter what Su Yanqing said, he would listen and do no matter what Su Yanqing asked him to do.

Of course, Su Yanqing didn't ask him to do anything. Usually, Su Yanqing would just accidentally mention what he wanted, then he would take the initiative to send it to Su Yanqing.

When Su Yanqing helped Kang Xinhou, he was six and Kang Xinhou was eleven.

Ten years later, 21-year-old Kang Xinhou confessed to 16-year-old Su Yanqing.

Before Su Yanqing was sixteen years old, Yan Jingze felt that what Su Yanqing did was okay, but after sixteen...this Su Yanqing was a bit...indescribable.

He didn't reject the original owner's confession, but he didn't agree either.

He accepted the original owner's gift, but told people outside that he only regarded the original owner as a brother.

From time to time, he would talk to the original owner about his feelings but when he's finished, he avoids talking about the original owner's confession.

He could see that there was something wrong with Su Yanqing, but the original owner, who was mentally ill, couldn't see that. He became more and more obsessed with Su Yanqing to the point of being morbid.

In this country, same-sex marriage law has not been passed yet, but Kang Xinhou wanted to marry Su Yanqing.

Because of this, he made a lot of commotion to father Kang, and even went on hunger strike to protest.