Chapter 6 - What did i do?

When I arrived home, I still heard the same banging and moaning. Nice, right? Yeah, no, it's still disturbing to me. It will. For a long time.

Anyways, I walked into my room, and sat on my bed. I took out the cocaine filled bag out and stared out. It's like it's mocking me. Telling me I should have it. That I need it.

In the past day it's been complete chaos. The party. The sex.. The other sex (affair my dad is having at this second), and now this. My heart is racing..

I went into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror.. Then I looked at the bag then looked at the mirror. The person in the mirror is who I'm not today. Two days ago, I would be looking at a happy person in the mirror, but today I'm looking at someone I'm disgusted with myself and everything I have done.

I grabbed the bag, opened it and sniffed. Sniffed, sniffed, sniffed.

At first nothing happened, then boom! I started feeling a little dizzy, then everything got calm and I felt sort of relaxed.

Then I heard footsteps coming towards my door. I hid the bag in the cabinet, under my jewelry box.

I ran to my bed and then my dad opened the door. He came inside the room and closed the door.

"Honey, I was worried sick, where were you?" He asked.

"I called you but you didn't answer. You would have known but you screwing some skank!" I yelled at him, wanting to just cry.

He stood their on shock, all quiet and not knowing what to do..

Then he left, but turned around and said he's going to go to the store real quick to pick some stuff up.

I just sat their on my bed for a few minutes and then I heard the door close, and I ran to his bedroom.

No one was at home, except my mom passed out on the couch and me.

When I got into their room, I found underwear and pieces of clothing on the floor. I went to go search for "evidence." I don't even know what for.

So, I started to look around. I looked in the bathroom's trash can, and found a condom. Amazing, right? Just amazing. I found more in the bathroom drawer. A box that says 50, when it looks like about 13 are missing. I guess this isn't the first he fucked a whore.

When I got to his night stand beside his bed, I found cigarettes. I never knew my dad smoked. Ever. It looks like three is missing from the container. I pulled one out and stared at it. I lit one up and put it in my mouth and puffed the thick-black air out.