Chapter 16 - Jail

When I arrived to jail, I noticed a stench coming from the other side of the fence. When we walked inside, the cop handed me a long orange suit that smelled like butt sweat. (Yum) And, he walked me towards a cellar for my own (thank god!) He pushed me into the cellar, closed it, and then locked it up. All I heard were his foot steps slowly fading away, and then I didn't hear them anymore.

When I knew he was totally gone, I sat on the hard bed and started to think. Hard.

What the freaking hell?!? Like seriously !

Why would someone arrest me after almost getting raped; and, being in an emotion state?!?

Why

Why

Why.

Just why ...?

Not even a couple of minutes later, I saw a man appear at my cellar.

"Come follow me, you can go and call someone." the policeman said.

He held me by the arm while I was still handcuffed. When we got to the phone, he slammed me into the wall and said, "You can now call someone, whom ever it is but, you only have a couple of minutes." He then walked away only a few feet to give me some "privacy."

It took a while to think of who to call. I guess I should call Josh, maybe even ask him why he wasn't even worried.

I dialed the phone, and after three rings, Josh answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, this is Nicole; I'm sort of in jail, but I don't know why. Yes, I did drive into a lake but, I just got molested for goodness sakes! Why didn't you even worry?!?" I asked, fading into a yell.

There wasn't an answer at first, but then I heard a voice that said, "Well, I guess I was just shocked that one of my best friends would do that to you. I don't know why he would, it sure seemed like he had strong feelings for someone else. But, I sort of understand, he would always hit on other ladies, sometimes guys. I'll be there in five, love." Then I he hanged up.

I turned around to see that creepy policeman staring at me in a sexual way. I rolled my eyes and said, "My boyfriend," emphasizing the boyfriend, "is coming in five minutes, so I'm going to leave soon."

He then walked up to me and grabbed my arm slightly, I tried to push him away but, felt the grasp pull tighter.

Minutes have passed, and finally Josh arrived. When we were waking towards the door, I saw Dan look at me while he was walking with handcuffs on and two cops were holding him by his arms on each side. I knew that they were heading towards the door that I went into. Cellars