interview #2 @Miss_Sarcastic27

1 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book is undoubtedly 'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green. It's my all-time favorite. 

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

My one wattpad goal, of course, is making my stories known. I think wattpad is an amazing platform for making our stories known to the world. 

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

'Diamonds' by Rihanna. There are many more songs I absolutely love, but this song... Ihave no words. It's too beautiful and soothing. I can listen to it all daylong.

4 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd probably celebrate it with my friends and all my loved ones. They would be theonly reason why I would be able to publish my book.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I love Adam Levine. I love his songs. I love his jokes, even the lame ones. He'ssomeone I idolize a lot. And I'd love to hang around with him and listen to hissinging. And I would absolutely love to have an opportunity to interview him. 

6 what's a piece of advice for a newcomer?

Never stop doing what you love. If you love writing, never quit on it no matter whatpeople tell you. There are going to be many people during your journey who'llalways be there to drag you down. But you gotta be strong and determined. 

7 what's your favorite movie?

'To All The Boys I've Loved Before.'

8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday plan is just lying on the beach's shore and enjoy the view.There's nothing that makes me feel calmer and happier than doing that.  

9 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

No, not anymore. Especially when it's for my cover shop. I think it's going prettywell, and I'm used to having readers who really like my work. 

10 what's the best way to handle a bully?

The best way to handle a bully is not beingdragged down by him and show him that you're not weak. You're strong. And makehim realize that what he's doing is wrong. And the best way, I reckon, is tohave a one on one conversation about it. He MUST realize that he should treatpeople the way he would like to be treated by them.

11 who is your favorite author?

John Green.

Request time!

I'd suggest 'Everything Everything' - by Nicola Yoon.

'Then You are Gone' (Only on wattpad) -by John Schorwinson