Interview #21 @Joellianee

1 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

If you're new to wattpad, and you started writing a story and no one is reading orcommenting on your story, you should search for "awards","contests", "Read 4 Read" or "Follow 4 Follow" onthe search bar of wattpad and put your book to the public. That way you canpossibly get readers, followers and you can even make friends!

2 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I like Halloween but I also like Christmas, because on Halloween you can dress upas whoever you want and you will have fun, and I like Christmas because of thelights, the decorations sometimes and because there might be artists making newsongs which I will enjoy.

3 what's your favorite snack?

My favorite snack is myself. Haha, I'm just kidding. My favorite snack is vanillayogurt with m&ms and/or Oreos!

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

I have only read wattpad books sadly (I wish to read books that people sell onstores but soon I will! :) ) but I know of John Green because he's reallytalented and his movies are amazing so I bet his stories are even better, andIf I'd gain advice from him, I would be so happy!

5 Who is your favorite celeb?

I'm not sure if these people count as celebrities but I LOVE Chase Atlantic, Rihanna, Shane Dawson, Nikita Dragun and etc. 2 months ago my favorite celebrity was Noah Centineo lol

6 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Music is honestly my life, I'll listen to almost any, but the ones in my mind in the moment is "Guava" and "Mr. Policeman" by Eva Simons because they're the recent songs I've encountered on YouTube.

7 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

I get super happy, because I think that maybe the new followers and I will become friends!

8 what's your dream vacation?

I'm not sure, maybe Italy, California, New York, Las Bahamas, Jamaica, Explore allPuerto Rico (Which is where I live.) , etc.

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I'm still in school. I'm a Senior, and I have like a labor job(?) in the afternoon when i get out of school and I get paid.

10 what's your favorite TV show?

THE WALKING DEAD AND STRANGER THINGS.

11 what's your favorite movie?

Venom, Bedtime story (With Adam Sandler) The darkest mind (I think) and The Fault In Our Stars (I think).

request time!

If you guys love romance but you also love powerful, strong girls/ women, then this is the story for you! "Meet me in the middle" is a story in where the girl gets to be the lead of the story, and her sidekick will be a guy who doesn't know how to...

If you guys love romance but you also love powerful, strong girls/ women, then this is the story for you! "Meet me in the middle" is a story in where the girl gets to be the lead of the story, and her sidekick will be a guy who doesn't know how to fight much. It's not like a "typical" story. The main character goes through so much since her childhood, but she won't let the past haunt her eventually because she will fight for her life and she will fight in order to be happy herself and others. I hope you guys give this book a chance and I hope you enjoy it. You can leave a comment on my book or talk to me and we can become friends too if you'd like!❤