Interview #15 @WriteAwayGirl01

1 what is a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Put yourself out there and don't be discouraged if people don't read your stories, because, at first, that's what happens. Just keep writing, if not for your audience, then for yourself. Your readers, when they come along and they WILL, can then see your positivity and passion through your words. 

2 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love the supportive community and amazing internet friends that Wattpad has given me. They're so important to me and I love waking up to friendly messages and funny comments from my amazing, beautiful, encouraging friends. I don't know what I'd do without them.

3 How would you handle a bully?

If someone was bullying ME, I would probably just sit there and cry but if someonewas being awful to someone else than I'd simply have to step in. I can't standbullies if they're hurting one of my siblings, friends, or someone else I don'teven know. Injustice angers me so much. I would just want to be there for theperson being bullied and let them know that I'm there for them, no matter what.

4 What is your favorite book?

That's a hard one ... I love a lot of books. But I think I'd have to say, one of my favorite series to read is "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. They're so suspenseful, funny, and original.

5 If you earned a publishing deal, how would you celebrate?

Oh wow, that'd be amazing! If I did, hmm, I'd probably go out all day with myfriends and family. To the beach maybe (my favorite place in all the world). Ilove the outdoors, so I'd most likely go somewhere like a waterfall, rockclimbing, or fruit orchards or something ... as weird as that may sound. 

6 Who is your favorite author?

Chuck Black / Suzanne Collins. 

7 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Omg.That's REALLY hard. There's so many celebs I love to meet. Though, I have tosay, I'd love to see Zendaya and go on a massive shopping spree (if I had themoney lol), have pizza (my favorite) and watch movies all night. Hehe :) 

8 What is your favorite movie?

The Maze Runner

9 What's your daily writing routine?

For the most part, I write every day for a few hours at least. I love writing somuch its what I do with all my spare time. I don't often prepare outlinesbeforehand, I just write whatever comes into my head and go back and read overit to tie up any loose ends.>

10 How would you spend a rainy day?

I'd stay at home, curled up in my bed, either writing or watching Netflix and eating snacks lol.

11 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

"Be Alright" by Dean Lewis 

request time!

This is totally up to you, my dears. Do not feel obliged to read any of my stories but if I were to recommend any of them, I'd love for people to read "Precipitous". It's one of two original stories I have (the rest are fanfics) and since it's an original, I'd really appreciate as much feedback or opinions that I can get on it :) I love hearing from my readers and knowing how they feel about my stories.