interview #37 @moralfantasy

1 what do you enjoy most of Wattpad?

I enjoy hearing people's responses to different scenes and watching them get connected with the characters. It's all about sharing and accepting parts of each other, and I think it's special.

2 Do you have any other creative outlets?

Running,making makeup, and checking things off my to-do list my

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

Getting a consistent reading base for myoriginals. It really makes my day to know that work is helping someone enjoytheirs.

4 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

Write a lot, read a lot, and don't stop either. 

5 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

During summer, I write about six hours a day. While in school, I'm blessed if I'm ableto squeeze in 30 min a day.masterpiece.

6 what's your dream vacation?

Taking my family with me to Hawaii and then a personal trip to London.

7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Is it wrong not to have one? If I met one and we both wanted to get to know eachother more, that would change. amasterpiece.

8 what's your favorite book?

Too many best books out there. No way I can choose one. But as for a series, I'dsay the Shannara Chronicles by Terry Brooks. There's 24 books and each one is amasterpiece.

9 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would ask Terry Brooks about how he gathers information for world-building.

10 if you gained a publishing deal, how would you celebrate?

Take my family out to eat, go for a run, then write some more! 

11 what's your favorite snack?

Peanutbutter (til death do us part) 

Request time!

I have a Little Mermaid retelling called "Scaled." It blends in fantasy with historical fiction, allowing for a more realistic and suspenseful plot. The cast is full of colorful, conflicting, and unique characters that will capture your attention in every chapter. "Scaled" will send you away with heart conditions from the cliffhangers, butterflies from the romance, and soul-stirring thoughts from its messages about the different shades of human nature, trust, and forgiveness.