interview #4 @Elss84

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

I love that readers can vote and leave comments. I like knowing what my readers like and don't like.  

2 what is a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Try to make your cover as eye-catching as possible and keep your tags relevant to your genre. Remember to talk to your readers so they can get to know you and always make sure your work is error free. Your readers will be annoyed with poor grammar and bad spelling. 

3 if you got a publishing deal, how would you celebrate ? 

I would celebrate with a few close friends and tequila shots

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Stephen King and we would go on a ghost hunt with Zac Baggans.

 5 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

I don't have a particularly favorite song or artist

6 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes! I check at least twice a day to see how many readers have looked at my book. Every vote, comment or read motivates me to write.

7 what's your dream vacation? 

I would love to go to New Orleans and explore the magic and culture there.

8 how would you spend a rainy day? 

Rainy weather always means a cup of coffee and a good book.

9 what's your favorite book? 

the mortal instruments series

10 what's one Wattpad goal? 

My Wattpad goal at the moment is to finish my book and then enter it in one of the Wattpad competitions

11 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would ask Roald Dahl for advice on how to be a versatile writer. I regard him as the master of short stories

 Request time!

My current book 'Nightmare Fuel' is a collection of all the things that send chills down my spine. Things like Japanese spirits, Terrifying phenomena, Unnatural things paramedics have seen and much more. If you enjoy all things creepy, you should take a look.... if you dare.