interview #45 @jessnicolette

1 What's the best piece of advice, you could provide a newcomer with?

To a newcomer, I'd say that you should start by reading some stories of your preferred genre, and then try writing yourself. It might not be that good, but at least you had a go. 

 2 What inspired you to write?

Well, I don't properly remember but I joined Wattpad to read stories, something around those lines. I didn't know what would happen, really. 

 3 What's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

In your room, listening to your fave music. 

4 How would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I would be delighted to have a story of mine be so recognized! I'd say yes! But I'd have to get to know the people who'll publish my book first. 

5 If you could spend the day with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would choose Ariana Grande, Halsey or Anne-Marie and we would chat about our interests, and play some games, discuss our fave music, things like that. 

 6 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or comment? 

Yes! I love it when I gain a new follower!

7 Who is your favorite author?

7. I'd say J.K. Rowling and Cressida Cowell. 

 8 What is your favorite book?

That, I'm not sure about. I read a lot a manga and stuff like that. 

 9 What is one Wattpad goal? 

To complete a story. I'd love that. 

10 What's your favorite movie? 

The Greatest Showman and Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse.

11 What's your dream vacation?

To go to Japan, and visit maid cafés, eat loads of food, and anything like that! I just wish to go...