interview #37 @K_Blackwood

1: What's the best piece of advice for a newcomer?

 Don't worry about votes and comments, give others support and they will give it back. 

2: What inspired you to write?

 To much time on my hands, and a brain that never shuts off, hence tons of creativity flowing.

 3: What's one Wattpad goal? 

It would be amazing to reach 1k reads.

 4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment ? 

Not surprised, more humbled/honored. This community is so supportive, and I've seen tons of people take time to help new writers.

 5: What's your schedule regrading your writing?

 I write whenever I have time, but mostly in the mornings with coffee. 

6: What's your favorite snack? 

Peanut Butter M&M's anything else is blasphemy.

 7: What's your dream vacation?

 If I had to choose, it would be New Zealand. The shire from the Lord of the Rings, I'm well aware of how nerdy that answer is. 

8: What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Santigold - God From the Machine 

9 What's the best way to handle a bully? 

Don't let them get to you, that gives them power. Without it, their nothing. 

10: Who is your favorite author?

 That's the cruelest question imaginable, if I have to choose just one. Richelle Mead.

 11: What's your favorite holiday and why? 

One hundred percent Christmas. Presents, good food and family.

 Request Time! 

People should check out my novel, The Demon's Reprisal. If you like real character development, good grammar, strong female leads, vampires, werewolves and everything in between, then I promise you'll love it!

 If you like real character development, good grammar, strong female leads, vampires, werewolves and everything in between, then I promise you'll love it!