interview #24 @krazy-dreamer

1 what is the best part of Wattpad?

I'd have to say that the best part of Wattpad is the books themselves. Thereare so many great authors on wattpad with so many different books and it's allso overwhelming.

2 what inspired you to begin to write?

I don't exactly know. It's like sometimes I would have a really great idea and atsome point, I decided to write some down.min

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist

I enjoy a lot of songs but to name one I enjoy, I'll just say Lost In Japan by Shawn Mendes. It's what I've been on lately and I seem to have a deep appreciation for it.

4 what's your favorite book?

My all-time favorite book I would have to say at the moment is The Red Queenseries. Victoria Aveyard has such a great imagination.

5 how would you handle a bully?

A bully? Well, if they are bulling someone else, I would definitely be harsherwith them than myself. I'd just mostly tell them to back off. I don't see whypeople make such an effort to spread something negative and tear someone downwhen you could use that effort to build them up. 

6 what's your daily writing routine?

I don't write every day, but I try to convince myself to start because once youstart you won't want to stop. 

7 what's your favorite season?

I would have to say my favorite season is winter. I love the cold much more thanthe hot and your wardrobe expands.

8 Who is your favorite author?

My favorite author is Victoria Aveyard I would have to say. If I were choosing for here, I'd probably have to go with @so1tgoes or @iluvdaisychain

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

They might not be my favorite, I don't really have a favorite but if I could pickone celebrity to hang out with for a day, I'd probably have to say Bruno Mars.I feel as though the conversation would never be dull around him. 

10 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is probably Christmas, I mean, what's not to love? There'sgifts, family and friends and I get two weeks free from school. 

11 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or comment?

yes, it really makes me happy to see votes and comments and it does surprise me still. It also makes me happy to see a new follower because that means they like something about my profile.

Request time!

I'll mention my book Sincerely, Jenny because I'm the furthest along in it. I think people should read it as something to brighten their day. I intended for it to bring a smile to people's faces and maybe have a laugh our two