interview #36 @My-Sweet-Darling101

1 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation takes place anywhere there's a library. And YouTube; can't forget YouTube. 

2 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book is the Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. It was the book that inspired me to start writing and truly started my love for reading.

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

One of three ways, reading, going out, or sleeping. 

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I'm going to write two answers because one of my chosen people is more of aYouTuber than an author. First would be Cassandra Clare and I would ask how tocommit long enough to a book and pull through an ending. Endings are on my toplist of hated things. Next would be Shane Dawson, and I would ask how to pullthrough life, living it to its best.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Not really surprised, more enthusiastic 

6 who is your favorite celeb?

My favorite Celebrity is Halsey. Her songs are oddly the soundtrack to my life.They're filled with pain and strength. 

7 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Birthdays even though their technically not a holiday. I love celebrating anyone's birthday. 

8 what's the best way to handle a bully?

As a teenager, I can tell you from firsthand experience that a lot of times teachers don't care. Find the ones that do care, or let it bounce off. Bullying is like a stalemate, it sucks and doesn't go away by itself.

9 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Freaking out in my room. This would usually lead to me doing stupid dances. I don't havemuch of what people consider a life. 

10 what's one Wattpad goal?

To finish one of my books and actual publish it. I would also like to win a Watty Award

11 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Currently in a developmental process.

Request time!

Lezzie Next Door

Lezzie Next Door

Lezzie Next Door is a lgbtq romance about the different mental processes of 'coming out'. If you're a fan of Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Albertalli then you'll probably like this. It follows Mira and the new environment she moves into. Her new neighbor, Lezzie being the strangest of them all.