interview #34 @LillyMHenderson

1 what is your advice for a newcomer?

Well, I'd still consider myself a newcomer. One thing you need is patience. Nothinghappens overnight. Be active, talk to people, be nice. And keep on writing. Themore you write, the better you get. And don't lose the fun in it. Don'tpressure yourself.and I think

2 what inspired you to write?

 I read a lot and always have. I've always played out my own stories in my head.And one day I sat down and started writing. Creating my own characters and howthey interact is a great way for me to escape reality. I find inspirationeverywhere. Sometimes something happens, or someone says something, and I thinkthat would go great in a story.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

Gain more readers that comment and give feedback, so I can improve my stories.

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

I don't really have one favorite author. But if I had to ask someone for adviceit would be J.K. Rowling. I'd ask her about never giving up and perseverance.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Oh yes! I don't have many followers yet and I just love to hear from a reader,especially if they liked my story. But of course, also if they have someconstructive criticism. 

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Chris Evans! And I'd probably just stare at him the whole time.e 'Jane Eyre'

7 how would you spend a rainy day?

Making waffles and then snuggling up in a blanket, eating those waffles, drinking some tea and reading a book.

8 what's your favorite book?

I don't have one favorite book either. I love those classics. Jane Austen,Charlotte and Emily Bronte.... I love 'Jane Eyre' and 'Pride and Prejudice'.And another favorite of mine is 'To Kill a Mockingbird'.

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't have a set schedule. Sometimes I write every day, even if it's just a few words. Sometimes I don't write for several days. That's when I read. Writing regularly is hard sometimes with my job and two kids. 

10 what's your dream vacation?

Anything with sun and a nice beach. My favorites so far are the Whitsundays inAustralia. 

11 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas.I'm not really sure why. Even though for me it's not usually a more tranquil ormore peaceful time than the rest of the year, I just love Christmas decorationsand Christmas carols.