interview #18 @MistressCara

1 what's your favorite book?

Terry Goodkind's 'Sword of Truth' series. 

2 If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Mary Higgins Clark, and I'd ask about her inspirations behind the novels she'dwritten in her 50-year career.

3 what inspired you to write?

I'm an introvert, and I suck at talking to people. To me, writing is an outlet for me to express myself. I also love being able to fill a blank sheet of paper with ideas that I can later use in a story.

4 how would you spend a rainy day?

 I'd either lounge around at home and read while listening to music or hang outat a café and write. 

5 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie?

Don't worry about the reads and votes. Just focus on improving your writing.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose ?

probably Angelina Jolie? As an actress, filmmaker, mother, and humanitarian, she'd led avery colorful life. I'd love a chance to sit down and chat with her about it.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I'm working and studying at the same time, but I try to squeeze in at least one hour a day to work on my stories. Even if it's just editing or jotting down ideas, 

8 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be going to less-visited countries and cities and learningabout different kinds of culture.it

9 what's one Wattpad goal?

Given both of my stories are currently in progress, my one Wattpad goal would be tofinish one of them and finally mark it as 'completed'

10 what's your favorite snack?

Chips, hands down, especially salt-and-vinegar flavored chips.

11 what's your favorite movie?

The Sound of Music 

Request time!

A few months ago, I started writing a horror story called 'Home Sweet Home.' It's part of a series I'm developing that's heavily related to karma, something I'm always fascinated about. If you haven't read it yet, be sure to check it out!

 If you haven't read it yet, be sure to check it out!